Chapter 29#"Sweet Revenge and Excuses"

For the first time in her life she felt her heart beat in a different way...she couldn't understand her own feelings...but one thing was for sure she really wanted to be friends with him now ...one reason was that she got to know his real personality and all the misconceptions she had about him being the bad guy were cleard and the second reason was that she really missed his attention....in her home everyone would pamperher but the way he took care of her ...she couldn't explain it but she really liked it...in a plutonic way...she had started to respect him as a human being ....even if there were any other feelings developing she wasn't currently aware of them..she desperately wanted his attention and now she knew that one way to get it back was to irritate him...A mischievous smile played on her lips...

"Ruk ja tu mujhe ignore kare ga...ab mujhe teri weakness mil gai ha...m tujhe majboor ker dn gi mere se baat krne ke liye..." she fell on her bed thinking about that.

She was sitting on the kitchen slab taking to Rita ji who was making alo ke parathas for Sid...

After a while he came through the door ...he was wearing a grey checkered shirt with black pants...his hair set as always...she couldn't help but check him out...he sat on the dinning table ofcourse completely ignoring her...

Sana looked at him and a naughty thought came in her mind ...she kept staring at him with a smile...she knew that he knew she was looking at him but was ignoring her on purpose.

"Maa aaj to Sheena aa rahi ha naa"she kept staring at him....

Rita :"Han"
Sana:"Tabhiiiii" she stretched the word
Rita:"tabhi kiya"
Sana:"Aj log kuch ziyada hi tayar hue hn" she winked at her..

Rita ji smiled at her teasing him
While sid continued to eat
Sana:"Maa in dono ka koi past raha ha kiya....ap bta rahi thn ke aek time per apko bhi lga ye dono shadi kerne wale the...ab aek maa to kabhi ghalat nahi ho sakti naa"
Sid gave his mother...like seriously!!!..you told her... Looks
Rita ji shrugged her shoulders...
Sana:"to kiya pta use apna purana pyar yaad aa raha ho...aor wo use pane ke liye wapis aa rahi ho...like just saying...aesa ha nahi per aesa ho bhi sakta ha" she teased...

Sid stood up..."Ma I am leaving...and tell people to keep their opinions to themselves ...I don't want to get embarrassed infront of my friend"he said with a hint of irritation in his voice...

Sana:"bhai hum to sach bolen ge...agr kisi ko bura lage to ye humari problem nahi ha"
He left while she laughed out loud
Rita:"ye kiya tha"
Sana:"Ap ne uska face dekha ....ab to m usko aese hi irritate karun gi jab tak wo mujh se baat nahi krta..."
Rita ji just shook her head in disappointment...this girl was shipping her husband with someone else...."kiya bne ga tera sana..."

Sana:'kuch nahi bne ga...dekho apko to khush hona chahyee..m apko jate jate aek bahu de rahi hn...'she again winked at her and laughed at her own statement...

In the evening she was sitting on one of the garden chairs when the main gate opened and Sidhart's car drove in he parked his car came out and opened the passenger's seat...and the person to comeout of it was a really beautiful and classy girl...she was wearing a whilte blazer with a black shirt underneath....paired with white pants..her black hair tied into an elegant updo...everything from her wrist watch to her heals was so classy....sana couldn't resist but to stare at her...

Sid opened the trunk and took out her bags which Afazal chacha took from him...they both were now going in together...Sana had to admit they both looked really perfect together.
Sheena's eyes fell on Sana and a warm smile came on her face...she changed her direction and came to the garden to meet her Sid also followed Sheena...
Sheena:"Hi...I am Sheena and u must be Shehnaaz"
Sana smiled so Sid had told Sheena about her..
Sheena:"kal Rita aunty se baat ho rahi thi and she was all praises for you"
Sana's smile faded...