"Hurt"

As Sana woke up she looked around for him but he wasn't there...so she sat in her bed and yawned...
She went down in the kitchen the breakfast was ready but Sid wasn't there and his mother asked her to go fetch him...so she went to his room but he wasn't there....she was still looking when
suddenly the washroom door opened Sid came out he was wearing jeans and no shirt...there was just a towel around his shoulders...drops of water dribbling down his bare chest...were making him look even more hot...Sana was enjoying the view...with a smile...

Sid who thought she would still be sleeping became astonished to see her ...she was ready...and was looking beautiful as usual...

'Hi... handsome... good morning' she said in a cheerful mood

'good morning...' he replied in a casual tone

'Ajj itni subah subah baher ja raha ha?'
We'han kaam ha' he was wearing his shirt now...he was avoiding to look at her...

Sana came towards him and started buttoning his shirt....she was smiling too...

He didn't like the idea of being this close to her....but he stood there patiently as he wanted to slowly withdraw from her...without letting her notice anything...but his calculations were wrong this time kunke samne bhi Sana thi...jis ki life mein kuch bhi subtle nahi tha ... everything was loud...it was just a matter of time....

'tu wapis kab aye ga?'she asked buttoning his shirt...

'nahi pta kaam ziyada hua to late ho jaun ga"he vaguely replied...

Sana:"mere ko miss kare ga" she said with a sweet blushing smile...
But he didn't reply

Sana looked at him..."Sid bol naa....will you miss me"

Sid looked at her..."yes I will" he said in a very cold tone...with no warmth...or emotions in it...but her whole world lighted...she jumped in excitement and kissed his cheek...

" Hayee Sachii...I will miss you too..."
He just froze there...

"okay tayar hoke neeche aa ja breakfast ke liye...bna breakfast kiye jana mat...I will be waiting downstairs..."

He was already irritated
"Shehnaaz mujhe der ho rahi ha...I can't stay for breakfast "
Sana looked at him... something was not right but she let it go...may be he was bothered cz of his work....
"acha thek ha naa...is me mun banae wali konsi baat ha...give me a kiss and then you can go..." She said in a naughty tone... holding his hands and wrapping them around her waist...all the while looking into his eyes....

Sid let out a deep sigh...and then unwillingly kissed her cheek...She made a pout...yahan nahi yahan...she put her finger on her lips...and closed her eyes

Looking at her closed eyes made him smile for the first time today...but then soon that smile disappeared...he removed his hands from her waist..

Sid:"I am getting late... and he left the room ... leaving her behind..."

Sana:"Is ki problem Kiya ha yaar ...ye itna wierd kun behaive ker raha ha..." She really was unable to understand what happened to him....
So she went down and after breakfast went to the drawing room where Rita ji was sitting....

Rita ji:"aa ja kesi ha meri beti?"

She went and hugged her..."I am fine...per apke bete ka mood thek nahi lg raha tha ap ne usse pucha?" She wanted to know the reason behind his odd behaviour

Rita ji:"Are kab kal sham tak to normal tha bilkul...hum ne bht sari baten ki? Are u sure tu ne kuch aesa nahi Kiya ha jis se wo ghusa ha?' she said while smiling

Sana:"pta nahi ma...mujhe khud ko nahi pta chalta kabhi kabhi ke m ne kya kiya ha..."she said with a sad face...

Rita :"Acha chal chor de usko wo khud thek ho jaye ga...I have called Sargun today kunke mujhe aj kahen jana tha to I thought she will keep u company"
Sana became happy
Sargun came and they both cooked...changed the setting of Sana's room and when they had nothing else to do they sat down to talk...