Chapter#5 :"When his patience was tried..."

# Part 5
Sid directly involved CBI they wanted details on the case...

"tell us about the relation of Raju and Aishwarya and those between..Rustam and Aishwarya" the cbi official assigned to the case inquired which was standard procedure.

"Aishwarya was a dancer Rustam saw her and fell in love with her...but she didn't love him back so he forcefully kept her with him he blackmailed her to kill her family if she tried to run from him...but still he feared she would run away so he kept Raju with her to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't leave...but Raju and Aishwarya fell in love with eachother...baad m jab Rustam ko lga ke Aishwarya ab nahi bhage gi still Raju would be with her as her body gaurd." He told them whatever he knew...

CBI:'was that girl involved in any criminal activity?

Sid was about to reply when his phone started ringing
Sid:'hello bolo'
Caller:'sir... officer Harman has been taken by unknown people...we tried to follow his car's GPS but we lost signals near st George hospital...I think unhn ne wahan gari badli ha..'

A wave of anger consumed him and the next moment his fist collided with the table infront of him ...he was frustrated
He specifically requested the cbi to take action asap but they wanted to know everything which was their standard procedure the Rustam Gang was anyways was a high profile case with a lot of political involvement no criminal agency was mad enough to blindly  barge in but Sidhart knew everything and yet he was not able to do something about it and that's what was making him mad he knew Harman had very less time agr is time m usko rescue na kiya to he could lose his life.

' That's what I was concerned about ke tum log apna paper work krte reh jao ge and wo log apna kaam ker ln ge...' he snapped

CBI:'we have to follow protocols'

Sid:'to hell with ur protocols...sala tum logon ki waja se the life of an honest police officer is in trouble...
Agr ye koi vip politician ka beta ya beti hoti tab bhi tum logon ko Rustam aor uski prostitutes ki love life m itna hi interest hota?" He shouted and disconnected the phone.
____________________________
Sid was now standing before the Director General of NCB

DG:'SID I understand harman was a friend and a colleague but this doesn't give you the right to disrespect the system' he said calmly but his voice was cold.

'I am sorry sir but I was leading this mission m ne hi Harman ko Mumbai bheja tha ...wo mein hi tha jis ne uski family ko promise kiya tha ke usko kuch hone nahi dunga..."Sid didn't seem even a bit intimidated by his senior he had bigger things to worry about then his job right now one of which was the life of a friend.

"Ap promise karo he will be safe" sana's voice echoed in his ears...he closed his eyes...it hurt to think he might break his promise...he had never broken a single promise in his life till now...

'sir he was my team...and I will make sure he comes home safe ...phir chahye uske liye mujh kuch bhi karna pare."
He told him what he felt

DG:'what is going on in your mind Sid' je knew him too well he wouldn't be standing here infront of him wasting his time if he hadn't a plan ready.

Sid:'sir we don't hv time to waste...I hv decided....mein Mumbai jaun ga and I will try to find out where he is ...and try to bring him back"

'SID hum narcotics wale hn ...this is not our area let the experts take care of the matter..."DG knew he was stubborn aek baar jo baat uske dimagh m beth jaye phir wo usko ker ke hi chorta ha but he tried to reason with him.

Sid:'Sir plz let me go...I know only I can handle the situation...I hv been working with these guys for a long time....ye CBI wale jab tak case ki details samjhen ge tab tak bht der ho jaye gi...' he pleaded