It's Dinner Time!

Three hyenas were sitting in their lair complaining about how little food they have and how they're always defeated.

"Man that lousy Mufasa! I won't be able to sit for a week!" said Banzai. That statement cause Ed to crack up and laugh so hard.

"It's not funny, Ed!" scolded Banzai. 

Ed didn't listen. He just kept laughing. When Banzai couldn't tolerate it, he jumped on Ed to attack him.

Shenzi broke the fight by saying "Will you knock it off?!"

"Well, he started it" argued Banzai.

"Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. Y'know, if it weren't for those lions we'd be running the joint." said Shenzi.

"And man I HATE lions!" said Banzai. 

"They're so pushy" said Shenzi

"And hairy!"

"And stinky!"

"And man are they..."

both hyenas finished with "UGLY!"

Suddenly the three heard a noise. 

"What was that?" said Banzai.

Ed pointed to where the noise was coming from. The hyenas walked out of their lair and saw Ringo Starr of the Beatles walking through dead elephant bones.

"Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?" said Shenzi.

"Hmm. I dunno, Shenzi. What do you think, Ed?" said Banzai.

Ed gave a laugh to answer.

"Just what I was thinking. A trespasser!" said Banzai.

"Please! I'm just trying to get out of here" said Ringo trying to run off.

"Wait wait wait. I know you. You're one of those Beatle stooges" said Shenzi.

"My good hyena, I'm Ringo Starr. The Beatles drummer" said Ringo. 

"Do you know what we do to drummers who step out of their band?" said Banzai.

"No, and I don't plan to. I need to get back to the Cavern Club" answered Ringo. 

Ringo tried to run, but Shenzi blocked him.

"What's the hurry. We'd love for you to stick around for dinner" she said.

"Yeah. We could have whatever's lyin' around. Ya can't "Beatle" that" laughed Banzai.

"Wait, wait wait! I got one! I got one! Make mine a Cavern Club sandwich! What'd ya think?" said Shenzi.

Ed started to point in the other direction. Banzai looked then said to Shenzi "Did we order this dinner to go?"

"No. Why?"

"Cause there it goes!"

The hyenas chased Ringo until they had him cornered.

"It's dinner time!" they laughed.

Ooh! Cliffhanger!

What do you think will happen? Will the hyenas eat Ringo?!

Read the next chapter to find out!

Peace and love,

Sammy