Cameron and Sloane

Ferris took Sam to where his friends were. The first house was small but a little fancy.

"Hey. Hey, Cameron. Cameron! Get out of bed" Ferris whispered.

"Why?" said his friend's tired voice.

"Because we're going on an adventure" Sam said in a sing-song tone. 

Ferris laughed a little then broke the fourth wall saying "I like this girl. She may have treated me like a hot road at first but now she's really shown her good side. If Sam here is taken, I won't be surprised because she's cute and awesome"

"Who's this?" said Ferris's friend. 

"This is Sam Pan. She's helping me" 

"Helping you?"

"It's kind of a long story. And... you are?" Sam sassed.

"Oh. I'm Cameron Frye"

Cameron shook Sam's hand to make their introduction more proper. 

"And you said we're going on an adventure?" said Cameron.

Ferris explained his condition to Cameron who agreed to go on the adventure. 

"Just wait till you see Cameron's car" Ferris said to Sam.

Cameron took them to his dad's garage where Sam saw the car they were to take.

"Wow" was all a speechless Sam could say.

"The rare 1961 Ferrari. 250 GT California" said Cameron with a wry little smile.

"It's awesome" Sam said near excited tears.

"Wanna drive, Sam?" said Ferris. 

"I can't; I'm too young."

"You've seen the Beatles drive?"

"Yeah"

"just do what they do"

Sam reluctantly sat in the drivers seat of the Ferrari and drove. 

"We have to make one more stop" said Ferris. 

Ferris gave Sam directions to another house.

"Sloane. Psst! Sloane! Wake up wake up wake up!" Ferris whispered. 

"Ferris? Cameron?" said the sleeping girl.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty. We got a job to do" Sam said. 

"Ferris, who's your friend?" said the girl.

"I'm Sam Pan. The mystery girl"

"Oh, I've seen you in English class. I'm Sloane Peterson" 

"Very nice to meet you"

"What are we gonna do?" said Sloane. Sam explained the situation and Sloane joined the fun.

"Sam, why are you coming along anyway?" said Cameron.

"Ya see, Cameron, Sam knows the Beatles and we've read about the disappearance of Ringo Starr so not only did I ask for her help, but I also told her that she could come because when we're out there, we might find Ringo and she can bring him home" explained Ferris.

"You know the Beatles?!" Sloane said to Sam excitedly. 

"I do"

"You're pretty cool!" said Cameron. 

"Thank you"

"So where are we going? Hopefully not too far?" said Cameron.

"We're going as far as Ferris's stomach is telling us. Not that we know how far that'll be" Sam said.

Ferris broke the fourth wall again saying "Sam is like a female me. She really knows what she's doing. With her around, I might find my problem in minutes"

Sam continued to drive hoping she'd find Ringo soon. 

What she didn't know was that finding Ringo was starting to fly out of her mind. She wasn't forgetting it, but Ferris's condition started to worry her a little. 

Sam knew that Ferris's stomach didn't hurt, but she was always open-minded about what might happen later. It could get worse soon.

She used to be rigid-minded in finding Ringo, but now Sam didn't mind is she didn't find him with Ferris. She was starting to worry about Ferris.

She just wanted Ferris to find out where his stomach was leading him to and be okay.

Now that all the pieces are put together, where will the four friends end up?

Is Ferris's condition putting them in danger or is it really just harmless?

Read the next part and we might see!

Peace and love,

Sammy