Even Farther Away

"Good god! I can't believe we're alive" Cameron panted.

Sloane responded with "me either"

"Paul always said "don't go jumping waterfalls". Why didn't I listen?" Sam said.

"Where are we anyway?" said Cameron.

"In a pit with no way out" was Sloane's answer. "But with a really dangerous pitch-black way in that we just went through" said Cameron.

"Is there any chance that this is what we're looking for?" Sam asked Ferris.

"Definitely not" said Ferris.

"Why definitely?" asked a concerned Sloane.

"Because my stomach says so. The mild funny feeling has turned into full-blown pain" answered Ferris.

"Gawrsh, Ferris! That must mean we're even farther away from our problem" Sam exclaimed.

"This is terrible" said Sloane.

"Not to mention frustrating" said Cameron.

Ferris winced as his stomach sent another shot of pain.

"You okay?" Sam said. "I could really use a bright side, Sam" Ferris groaned.

"Bright side? Now we know how to get close to the problem" Sam said. 

"We do?" said Sloane.

"I think the kid's right. Think about it. Back at that cave, Ferris was only feeling off. And now his stomach literally hurts. So we'll be getting closer to the problem if we go back to the cave" said Cameron.

"That DOES seem right! Sam Pan, you are brilliant!" Sloane squealed.

"Whoa. Brilliant? You want brilliant? Meet my brother" Sam said.

"Why? What's he do?" said Cameron. "My brother's good at sword-fighting pirates. If I ever tried that, I'd get stabbed in seconds flat. But my brother always wins a sword fight and the pirate gets fed to a crocodile" Sam said.

"He sounds amazing" said Ferris.

 "He is. When he hears I survived a blow down a waterfall, he probably won't be surprised but he will say that it was brave to let it happen" Sam said.

"Your brother be even more proud when we find Ferris's problem. We just need to get back to that cave" said Sloane.

"there's only one problem. How do we get outta here? We're stuck under a waterfall that's gushing more and more water by the minute" said Cameron.

"How DO we get out of here?" Sam said. "Sam, dear, what would your brother do?" said Sloane.

Sam thought for a moment then perked up saying "I know!"

"What?" said Ferris. 

"We're gonna fly" Sam said. "Fly?" said Sloane.

Sam jumped in the air and she hovered. "Sam! You can fly?" said Cameron.

"I sure can. Me and my brother were both born able to fly. Now we gotta fly back up the waterfall and find the Ferrari" Sam said. 

"But we can't fly" said Ferris. "Oh yeah" Sam said. 

Sam sprinkled golden dust on her three new friends and up they went.

"Sam! What was that stuff?" said Sloane. 

"Pixie dust"

"What difference does it make what that stuff was? Point is we're flying now. Let's get outta here" said Ferris.

And the four of them flew back up the waterfall and on to find the Ferrari as they were one step close to finding the problem.

Oh boy oh boy! Ferris seems to be getting worse. 

Good thing they kinda know where the problem is now!

What's coming up? What could it be?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy