A Nighttime Boat Trip

The four friends drove down a separate path until they came to a river.

"What's the use in going this way? It's just a big old river" said Cameron.

"So, I guess we need to find a bridge" Sam said. 

Sam then noticed a boat in front of the Ferrari and said "Or jump on that boat and float along tis river"

"Good idea. We might find the problem on the river" said Ferris.

The friends hopped on the boat and Sam decided to be skipper.

They sailed along until the found something.

"Hey, guys, look. On our right hand side, I've heard of hippos. My friend Meg says that some of these hippos weigh as much as thirty warthogs" Sam said. 

"Where'd she learn that? It seems pretty accurate" said Ferris.

"She was taught it at her science club. Right before the Beatles went on Broadway" Sam said.

"Oh, I think I saw that show. It was produced by the king of Broadway, yes?" said Sloane.

"You betcha, Sloane. Max Bialystock was our first and really our only choice to produce the Beatles on Broadway. And that reminds me, Ferris, you KINDA remind me of his assistant" Sam said.

"Do I look like Bialystock's assistant?" said Ferris. "A little. But he's older than you, so I'm not gonna gush" Sam said causing Cameron to laugh a little.

The friends sailed at a fork in the river. "Ferris. Which way do we go? Left or right?" Sam said.

"Yeah. Make your stomach pick something. And fast! Those hippos are looking at me funny!" said Cameron. 

"Cameron. Everyone looks at you funny" said Ferris. "Hurry up and decide, Ferris! They're twitching their ears!" Cameron almost shouted.

Ferris decided that they turn left and as they turned it started to rain.

"Ah, rain. That feels good. Very refreshing" said Sloane. 

Just then a storm came and the thunder crashed. Cameron tried not to show that he was crying in fear but Sam noticed anyway.

"Cameron. You're not scared of a little thunder now are ya?" she joked. "A little bit" answered Cameron.

The storm passed in a minute and they were back on track.

"Hey, Sam? Aren't there snakes in this part of the river?" said Cameron.

"Snakes? Snakes don't swim" said Sam. "Some do. Maybe the ones here do" said Ferris.

"Well, the snakes here actually don't swim Ferris. But they can climb" said Cameron pointing to a nearby tree.

The snake on the tree lunged forward at them and Sam sped up the boat.

"God! That snake's gonna have to get his dinner somewhere else" said Cameron.

"Ferris? Was that it? Did your tummy sense a snake?" said Sloane. 

Ferris touched his stomach and said "The snake was just scary. My stomach didn't see it coming".

"Then we better keep going forward till we find it" Sloane said.

They kept sailing to find what they were looking for.

"Ferris, it's hippos again" said Cameron.

"No worries, Cameron" said Ferris. "Unless they wiggle their ears" added Sam.

The hippos twitched their ears and water geysered onto the boat drenching the friends.

"Blech! Ugh! Ya got Frye wet again! Thank you!" Sam yelled.

"That was definitely not the problem. No one can ever sense that hippos are about to give them an unsuspecting shower" said Ferris.

"Then let's sail this way and see what we get to" Cameron said. 

Hmm! Looks like they're not finding anything. 

Will they find anything in the direction they're going?

One more click and we will see!

Peace and love,

Sammy