So Many Problems

Sam was at school when she came across her friend Jeanie in the hallway.

"Jeanie! I'm really sorry about your brother" Sam said.

"Why are YOU sorry? I have to live with him" said Jeanie.

"I hear he's really sick. Charles Wallace saw him pass out in the Cavern the other night. Calvin said that if Ferris dies, he's giving his eyes to John Lennon! Oh, he's such a babe! See ya later!" Sam said.

"Bye" was all Jeanie said.

Sam returned to the Cavern to find Meg hugging a terrified Paul.

"Meg, what's the matter? What's wrong with Paul?" she said.

"Sam. Haven't you heard? Ringo's gone" Meg said.

"Gone?!" 

"Yeah. He left after last night's gig. We have no idea where he is" said George.

"And we're gonna find him!" said Charles Wallace.

"I'm staying here with Paul" said Meg. "Of course you are" muttered Calvin.

"I don't believe it! At school, I keep hearing that Ferris Bueller is dying and now the Beatles are one man down." Sam said.

"Yeah. So many problems" said Charles Wallace.

"But we're gonna fix at least one of them. We can't do anything about Ferris but we are NOT letting Ringo stay gone. Split up and look for him" said Calvin. 

The kids then split up to look for Ringo. 

Jeez! Will the kids find Ringo?

You never know until you go forward. 

Peace and love,

Sammy