🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I wake up and I yawn. White noise played in my ears like music, making me blink several times.

I was on the same couch I was on before I passed out, but my leg felt better. I felt confused and looked down, seeing my wound gone.

There must've been a healer here.
"Oh!! You're finally awake!!"
My head whips up and I look behind me, seeing the same six people from before.

I back up looking down at my hand as it starts to charge.
"Woah hold up!! We're not going to hurt you." A tall young man with dimples and wavy short brown hair said, staring me straight in the eyes.

I started to feel fuzzy, not knowing what was going on.
I finally caught onto his power, and shut my eyes, covering my ears as I crouched and rolled onto the floor, hearing his voice echoing continuously in my head.

"Namjoon that is enough!!" Someone said, making the voices stop.
"Sorry kid." He says to me, but I didn't lift my head.

"Hey-"
"Don't touch me!!" I say roughly, Namjoon earning a hard smack from my hand onto his as I stood up and stepped back from the group.

"What do you want from me." I say.
"We want to help you. Like you, we're also elementals, and we're a group that helps other elementals not get caught." Someone with light pink hair that had blue highlights in it explained to me. I looked into their bright blue eyes, not wanting to believe them.

But I saw the flicker, knowing that it was true, but I couldn't put my trust into them yet.
"Well then what are your abilities then." I say, wanting to know what I was up against.

Namjoon stepped up first.
"I'm Kim Namjoon, and I have commanding hypnotizing eyes, and voice." He announces.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, and I have earth manipulation." I look at him, and noticed that he had the same type of hair as Namjoon.
I guess all Kims have that type of brown hair.

"I am Kim Hoseok and I am a healer, I am the one that healed your wound." He announced, his face showing a happy expression while his sparkled brown hair showed a dark one.

"Me? I'm Kim Taehyung, I have mind manipulation." He announces, and my eyes widened.
Why was he the only one who has pink hair with blue highlights?

"You're wondering why my hair is like this instead of like the others right? It's because I have a special kind of power that most Kims don't have." He says with a snarky expression.

This bitc-
"Anyway with your mind insulting, let's continue." He says, cutting off my cursing rant.
I'll fuck him up-

"Well anyway, I'm Kim Yoongi, and I have telekinesis." He says, his light brown hair dull as his face shows the same thing.

"I'm Park Jimin, I hold two abilities, which is water and electricity." His light blue hair was what caught my attention, as I saw electricity currents run through every strand.
"Chim, they're practically the same thing since you have to be by water to produce electricity." Taehyung said, making Jimin stomp his feet as his hands curl up into fists.

"Well, who are you and what are your powers." Yoongi asks.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook." I say, exposing my true name, knowing that I could kill all of these fools in a minute.

"Well what are your powers?" Hoseok asks.
"I'm a Hexad Holder." All of their eyes widened.
"A Hexad Holder!!! We finally have one!!" Taehyung announced, hands up high in the air as he silently cheers on his success of finding one.

"What are your powers?!!" He asked excitedly, hearing me out.
"I'm not telling. You'll see if I ever use them." I say, making the others look at me in dissatisfaction.