🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I think we should apologize to Jungkook. I mean, we did basically bash him for being irrational, and we basically pointed out that we don't trust him." Jimin said, speaking up after they watched Jungkook leave the room angrily.

"He basically told us the impossible, so I can't really stand by him on this one." Namjoon said, the others agreeing.

"You guys are being assholes and you know it." Jimin said, quite upset.
"Do you even believe him Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin stayed quiet.
"Exactly our point." He finished.
"Just because I don't believe him on this, doesn't mean that I should just reject his ideas harshly and then tell him that I don't trust him, after we've been together for over two years. If one of us told one of you that they still didn't trust you, how would you feel huh?"

Everyone else stayed quiet.
"Come talk to me when you guys are done being jackasses."

Jimin stomped off, leaving the others to ponder on what they've done.
Jimin went after Jungkook, walking to his room, seeing the door halfway open, with Jungkook inside on his bed, his head down and back facing the doorway.

"Jungkook, can I- can I come in?" Jimin asks.
"Sure." Jungkook says.
Jimin walks in, leaving the door open, slowly taking small steps over to him.

He sits next to him, both of them sitting in quiet silence for a few minutes.
That's when Jimin decided to open his mouth.

"I'm sorry." He says. Jungkook looks at him confused with a raised eyebrow.
"For?"
"For what happened. I'm not going to speak for the others, since they should do it themselves, but I'm sorry on the way I acted.
I shouldn't have shut down your idea and I shouldn't have basically told you that I didn't trust you after us being together for over two years, I'm sincerely sorry."
Jungkook didn't say anything, only staring at Jimin.

"I still don't believe that what you say is going to happen, but I'm not saying that I don't trust you, and that your opinion doesn't matter."
Jimin finished.

Jungkook still didn't say anything, making him sigh and stand up.
"I'll leave you alone to get your thoughts together, but please think about my apology, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Jimin then turns, walking towards the door, slipping through it, walking down the marble hallway, not knowing how to feel.

Taken

"Man." I woke up, once again, from that stupid dream that no one would bother to believe was the future.
I accepted Jimin's apology, but my feelings were even more hurt when the others didn't talk to me about it.
I was more hurt that Taehyung didn't.

Fear was in my vains, keeping my heart beating faster than normal, while my brain was painted, no, drowned in the feeling of loosing everybody.

I don't want that to happen, so, I'm going to try to convince them to take precautions, and if they don't, I'll run away, so I won't be able to hurt them anymore than I've already had.

I couldn't go back to sleep, not with the nightmare on my mind, so I slip on a clean shirt and I open my door, slipping past it.

I close it behind me, walking down the hallway quietly, not wanting to wake anybody else at this hour.

I make it to the place, once again. It seems that I'm attracted to it somehow.
I walk inside, slidding my hand against the black bricked walls.
It gave me comfort- somehow, the comfort that I didn't get from the others.

I slowly sat down against the wall, bringing my hand up to my face, making a ball of pure fire.
As the fire warmed my skin, I smiled.

I didn't know why, but the fire did something.
The fire, it also comforted me.
It made me seem real, like I wasn't living a lie, even though I was.