🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

It's been a week of me staying here and I already want to leave.
It's been an absolute nightmare.

Taehyung's been on my ass, Namjoon's been trying to figure out all six of my powers, and the rest honestly just get on my damn nerves.

Jimin, every time I'm around him or look at him when he's by himself, he always turns to jelly, like I'm a predator, ready to hurt him, and everyone else suddenly comes at the right time to shut me out.

Hoseok's too fucking nice. I wish I could see him fucking sad, then he would look normal in my eyes. He always tries to make me smile, but obviously it never works.

Yoongi is so fucking nosy. Always trying to figure me out like he knows me, or he tries to show me up by telling me about myself like it's fucking true.

And Jin, he acts like my fucking mother. First off, my moms dead, I don't want a rip off one that I didn't ask for. Second of all, he feeds me like I'm an animal like, I don't always want to eat like that's the last time I'll ever eat like damn!!

Currently, we're all in the living room for 'friendship time' that was created by you guessed it, Namjoon and Jin.

"So, today we're going to be talking about our families."
That makes everyone tense.
"But we already know about each other's families." Jimin mentions in a quiet whisper, head down towards his lap.

"Well Jungkook doesn't." Namjoon says.
"But he said he doesn't want to be friends with us, and he finds us annoying!!" Taehyung says.

This bitch better stop reading my mind-
"Try me!" Taehyung says, facing me suddenly.
"Don't! If he wants to stay here, we're going to have to know a little bit about him, ok?" Namjoon says, turning to me for conformation.

I roll my eyes.
"Fine! But I'm not telling you my fucking life story." I say, leaving Namjoon to nod at my response.

"Let's start with Jin. Tell us more about yourself and your family, and we'll go around the circle until we're at Jungkook."

"Well, I'm Kim Seokjin obviously, I'm 26, my birthday is December 4th, I have two older sisters and a younger brother, and only had a mom. I don't know what happened to them after I left." Jin says, tears prickling his eyes slightly.

"Oh God not the water works!! Anyway, I'm Min Yoongi, also 26, birthday is March 9th, I was an only child, and I was an orphan."
Yoongi looked stone cold based on his facial features, but I could see the longing for parents and siblings in his eyes.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, 25, my birthday is September 12th, and I had a sister and two moms, but all of them are dead because of hunters." Namjoon says quietly.

I kinda feel bad about him, but I then realize it's life.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, 24, and my birthday is Febuary 18th. I have a mom, dad, grandma, and a younger brother."
Hoseok was crying, probably reminiscing on the good memories that he had.

"Park Jimin, 22. Birthday is October 13th, I-I have a d-dad, my mother isn't in the picture." Jimin quietly whispers.
The others comfort him, and I wonder what his home life was like.

"Well, I'm Kim Taehyung, 22, my birthday is December 30th. I have a step-dad and a mom, and two twin older sisters." Taehyung says, turning to me as soon as he's done, waiting for me to talk.

I sigh.
"Jeon Jungkook, 19, birthday's September 1st, and I'm an only child with a step-dad and a mom." I say.

"Wait Jungkook.........I've been meaning to ask you, why don't you have blue eyes?" Namjoon suddenly says, picking up the other's interests.