🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙

"How was your rest Jungkook." Jin asks, food boiling under his hands, and that's when I knew, he was the one who caught me.

"It was fine, just, a little challenging." I respond, giving him the hint that I know it was him.

"Oh? How so?" He says, a small grin replacing his frown on his features.
"Well, I had to take care do something, but after that, it was peaceful dreaming." I say, a small grin on my face also.

"And what was this thing?" He asks, clearly amused.
"You know." I say, getting confused looks from everyone else.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon asks.
"Nothing." Jin and I say at the same time.
"Yeah sure." Yoongi says, but doesn't bother being suspicious on the subject as he pointed his attention towards Jimin, watching him to see if he was ok.

I watched Jin cook carefully, knowing damn well that after he was done he was going to ask me about what happened last night.

I was nervous, no doubt about it.
I was just waiting for that moment for him to call my name, the name my two lovely mothers gave me.

"Jungkook? Can I talk to you outside of the kitchen?" Jin asked.
Shit.
Taehyung looked at me questioningly, but I turned away from him and followed Jin out, wanting to get it over with.

Over the past few days I learned when to block Taehyung out of my mind, so some of my thoughts could be kept to myself.

"What was the reason last night?" Jin asked, when we were away from prying hands and ears, wanting to know the gossip that was being poured out.

"What do you mean?" I ask.
"You know......about you, moaning his name." Jin asks, his face a little nervous but also smug.
My ears tint red.
"I didn't say anyone's name."
Lies.

"Oh really? Than what did you say?" He asks suspiciously.
"I really didn't say anything. I had a wet dream and I took care of a boner. That's it." I say.
It was Jin's turn for his ears to tint red.

"D-dont say that so, so shamelessly!" Jin said embarrassed, looking for prying ears.
"What? It's natural. Just like sex. It's all natural, I don't know why you have to be ashamed nor hide it." I explain.

He just shakes his head, and walks away from me.
That was my cue to follow him, as the conversation was over.

We walk back into the kitchen, and everyone gives us curious eyes. We ignore them, and start to eat our own food.

I catch Taehyung staring at me again, and my ears lightly tint at the stare. It reminded me of the dream last night.
Shit, I had a boner.

I stand up quickly and walk away, with no explaination given to the others. I hear another chair scrape against the floor and footsteps follow mine, so I pick my pace up.

Though Taehyung still catches my wrist, and turns me around, pushing me into the wall behind me, the coating of paint digging into my shirt.

"What was that all about?" He asks, which I don't answer too.
He then knees my crotch.
I bite my lip, not wanting to make any sounds the others could hear.

"Who knew you'd have a boner at breakfast? What encouraged it, hot girls, your imagination, the boys............or is it me?"
He presses harder, and a small moan slips out of my mouth, and I curse myself.

He start to rub his knee in place, my grip on my tongue loosening as I strongly pry him off of me with my hands.

Once he's off, I immediately rush to the bathroom.
"Wait Jungkook!" I lock the door behind me and let out a deep breath.

I pull down my jeans and boxers and start to palm myself, thinking of Taehyung. I start to go faster once I think of the dream I had, reminiscing about how his tongue swiped across my neck, while his teeth left love marks.

As I climaxed I was able to keep Taehyung's name out of my mouth, and my head.
I didn't want him finding out that I even liked him.
Wait.....like?
I don't like him.
It was only one time.
Only one time.

...........................................I don't like him.........

Taken

"Jimin!! How many times have I told you to not use your water ability in the kitchen recklessly!!!" Jin shouts, scaring me and everybody else.

He storms out of the kitchen, but his aura and face softens when he sees Jimin's scared state.
"Awe baby...." He says.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to be more responsible ok?" Jin says, comforting a sniffling Jimin.

"Ok. Sorry I made a mess. I was only trying to catch a fly." He says with a pout, making everyone else coo at the sight.

I looked away in disgust.
"Oh come on Jungkook, isn't he adorable!!" Jin said in a baby voice, holding Jimin by his cheeks as he shook him lovingly, scaring me to death.

"Why the fuck would you think that shit is cute. You're literally killing his cheeks when you hold them like that." I say.

"Awe, your worried for whittle Jiminie~"
Jin said, cooing again.
"Eww no." I say.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"YES."
"NO."
"Stop!" Namjoon says, breaking up our little competitive argument.
"We've come to the conclusion that it is cute, and you Kook, need to accept that."

"But-"
"No buts."
"Whatever." I say, feeling defeated that I lost the petty argument.
Jin looked prideful, and even gave me a petty smirk as he held Jimin close to him.

I glared at him.
Fucking head ass old geezer who most likely can't even walk around with a cane with a back that broken with his ugly ass face which most likely is made of straight plastic that went through a grinder of shit.

Taehyung cracked up laughing.
Namjoon even giggled a bit.
"What's so funny!" Jin said with narrow eyes, turned to me.

"Did this brat say anything disrespectful in his head?" Jin accused.

"Fucking head ass old geezer who most likely can't even walk around with a cane with a back that broken with his ugly ass face which most likely is made of straight plastic that went through a grinder of shit, is what he said." Taehyung said, rolling around on the floor, while the others cracked up into a fit of laughter and giggles.

Jin's ears and face turned red.
He, was, PISSED.
"Get your filthy ass over here right now!!" Jin hissed at me and I gulped, obediently getting you and walking over to him, though my face held no expression.

He pulled me by my ear and I winced. His mouth was right about it, and he started to spit fire.
"Listen here bitch, don't you ever talk about me like that ever again or I will suffocate you in a pile of rocks and I will watch you slowly die!! Don't ever embarrass me like that or do you want rocks thrown at you, and your grave will state this bitch was stoned to death for talking back?!! Now I suggest you respect me more, and to fucking keep all your shit somewhere else, because if you don't, I'll clean all my rocks and make them real sharp, just, for, you."

My face was pale as he pulled away from me, a satisfied expression his face as I went back to my seat, completely terrified.
I may be tough, but Kim Seokjin is tougher.

"What'd he say?" Taehyung asked, trying tor was my mind.
"Nothing." I say, blocking him out, still traumatized.

Jin just laughed, an evil look in his face.
"He's just learned his place, right Jungkook?"
"Yes." I say immediately.

The others looked at me shocked, not expecting me to obey again so easily.
"He really must've said something scary." Hoseok whispered to Namjoon.

Everyone was scared of Jin when he got angry.

Taken

Lynn~~