🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙💙💙💙

"Fuck!!!" I scream.
It's been two weeks, and I still couldn't get my full strength back.

"Look calm down, you've been in that state for two years, it's going to take a few months for it all to come back." Hoseok said trying to calm me.

"I don't want it to come in months, I want it in weeks!!!" I said, punching the wall beside me.
It barely made a crack, proving how weak I really was.

I tried to control my breathing, but I couldn't with everything on my mind.
Tears started to form in my eyes as the built up anger I had over two years was starting to crack, but I controlled myself.

I was able to keep the tears in, closing my eyes and titling my head towards the ceiling, feeling the tears start to fade back behind my eyes.

Once I open them, a concerned Hoseok is stood above me, looking at me with a worried face.
That's when I realized I slid down the wall, too focused on controlling my emotions to realize my body movements.

"Kook.......are you sure that you're ok? I'm not forcing you, but you should talk to one of us. I'm sure you'll feel better about everything if you do that."
He says.

"Sit." I say after a few moments of us both staring at each other.
This was the second time I opened up really besides to Taehyung, but I'm pretty sure he's too occupied with his boyfriend, and now that I think about it, Hoseok's better at comforting people.

"I never told you guys this, but, the day I got my powers, my parents died. I saw that hunters were in the area, and they killed my parents in a fire because they saw me, but I was taken because of  msomething else that happened in the past.

And because of what happened, in both events...........I want to be strong. I-I don't want anything to happen again like before...........I don't want to be weak, I....hate it...."
And the next thing I know, I'm crying on his shoulder.

"Awe.......it's ok. I don't want to pity you, so I'm going to tell you this. You are powerful, you're not weak. Just because you're not physically as strong as you want to be, doesn't mean you're not strong. You are strong mentally, and physically.
You need to have closure, and you need to deal with what happened and move on from what happened in the past. Don't dwell over something that already happened and something that you couldn't, and still can't, change."
I stared at Hoseok, a new admiration in my eyes towards him.

"You've changed.....you've become, more mature." I say, completely awed as I sense the aura Hoseok has.

"I've just learned to deal with reality more than I used to, and that's made me more serious, since I can't run away forever, but that doesn't mean I completely changed." Hoseoks says, at the end of his sentence, showing me his pearly whites, blinding me with how professional he looked.

"I admire you." I say unconsciously.
That makes him smile even more.
"I'm glad, but now, you should focus on eating and resting, that will build your strength more than trying things that you can't do yet, and will only make your condition worse."

I look at him, before my eyes turn towards the entrance.
I swear I saw someone run........

"Ok, and thank you."
"You're welcome."
He says, and with that, he helps me back to my room, the room with the amazing sheets that I can't help but secretly die for.

"Go to sleep, I'm sure it'll help you." He says, and closed the door to the pale yellow room, the brown door frame fitting right above the actual door.

As my feet are rested on the light blue carpet, I lay down across the bed, my hair falling against the silky sheets on the side, my eyes trained on the white ceiling fan, watching the arms of it move faster than the eye could see, making me want to use my powers once again.

Taken
Did any of you guys figure out his powers,? Because I've mentioned all of them in the beginning chapters.

"Hey."
I look up from my spot on the couch, seeing Taehyung's boyfriend above me, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Uh, hi? Is there something that you need?"
I ask, and he immediately gets offended.
"Just because I say hi you accuse me of wanting something?!!!"

I look at him in boredom.
"You only ever glare at me or throw insults, so yes, I do accuse you, because you're not my friend." I say to him, ready to go back to my book when he stops me.

"My name Jeonyun!"
He lightly yells, making me turn to him quickly with a surprised expression.
"And?"
"And I want to properly introduce myself as Taehyung's boyfriend!"

"Great, already knew that though, so no need to get a stick up your ass, I'm not about to steal your man."
If anything your man would steal me.
"Jungkook!!"
Shit.

I look behind Jeonyun and see Taehyung with a stern expression.
I ignore him and turn my attention back to Jeonyun, who seems to not have noticed his boyfriend yet.
Idiot.

"W-well, Taehyung used to like you!! So you should know your place!!"
I stopped.
My attention immediately went back to Taehyung.

He was frozen, staring dead at me, so was to him.
That's when Jeonyun noticed, and went to speak, but Taehyung left before he could get a word out, let alone a sound.

"Shit!!" Jeonyun cursed, and went after Taehyung who ran and locked himself inside of what I suppose would be his room.

I didn't feel like reading anymore, and I tossed the book on a nearby table, heading to my room to sort my thoughts out.

Before I get there though, I'm stopped by Jin.
He speaks before me, not letting me even get out a sound of surprise.

"Listen. Talk to Taehyung, he needs you right now. Whatever happened between you two, you both need to figure it out. I can't stand the tension that is always between you two. Do it now, or I will do it for you." Jin says, taking down the hallway opposite of where I was going, leaving me a confused mess.

Why would Taehyung need me? Why did he like me? And what tension was Jin talking about, I didn't feel any tension.

Lies.

Ok maybe a little, but I still can't comprehend the situation.
I turn on my heel, going after the direction that Jin took off to, to Taehyung's room.

Taken
Lynn~~