🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's been a few days ever since Jimin took my side and the others didn't.
I was planning for my run away, since I can't stay here.

They'll get hurt, no matter if they believe me or not.
My bag was packed, packed with all my clothes and belongings, which wasn't much.
I took some kitchen knives from the kitchen, if I wasn't able to use my powers.
And I had a note. I placed it on my bed, stating why I left, and why I wasn't coming back.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
But I'm positive that I saw the future.
It was midnight, and I wasn't sleepy, since usually it's the time I woke up and stayed up until two am.
I opened and closed my door quietly, walking down the hallway.
I really don't have to hide since everyone is asleep.

But what stopped me in my tracks was a noise.
I was frozen, not knowing what to do as everyone was supposed to be asleep.

The noises got louder, the noises of footsteps.
I wasn't fast enough to try and hide, and Yoongi and Jin came around the corner, spotting me- both of them raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you up Jungkook?" Jin questioned.
They then saw my outfit and the bag slung over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked suspiciously.
"I'm...." I couldn't answer.
"Were you trying to sneak out? At this hour?" Jin accused, making me slightly wince at the tone of voice he used.

"No, I was......"
"Don't even try to lie. Go back to your room." Jin said, like an authoritative mother, making my shoulders drop like I disappointed him.

"But-"
"Jungkook I swear to God!! Go back!!" Jin hissed, frustration clear in his voice.
I growled, and turned, stomping back to my room angrily.

I heard their footsteps, and I know they were following me to make sure that I didn't try to sneak out another way.

Once I arrived I opened and slammed the door, not caring if I woke up anybody else.
I got caught, and I stupidly just stood in the hallway. I could've used my speed!! But no, I just had to freeze in fear of getting caught, which I did.

I pushed my face into my pillow, throwing my backpack on the bed beside me.
If I wasn't so scared to leave, I would've already been running through the stupid forest.

My eyes closed against my will, and I eventually fell asleep.

Once I woke up faces invaded my vision.
I groaned, and closed my eyes- ignoring the multiple hands that touched and jerked my body.

"Stop it! I'm trying to sleep!" I yell with a tired voice, making the hands leave.
"Jungkook if you don't get your ass up right now I'll shove some rocks up it instead- okay?"
I knew it was Jin's voice.

As I thought about it, it made me shudder- so a sigh escaped my lips, and I roll over, opening my eyes again to see six people leaning over me.

"I don't get much sleep so what do you want?" I ask them.
"You tried to run away yesterday." Namjoon stared with pursed lips.

"When-oh."
I then remembered my failed attempt to get past Yoongi and Jin who aren't even as strong as me.
That hurt a part of my ego.

"Um, I guess you can call it that. Now that you got that information, can you please leave?? This person is tired." I say, closing my eyes again.

That's when I felt a bunch of dirt fall on top of my face.

I immediately sat up and started coughing, some of the dirt making way down my already dry throat.

"What was that for!!" I said glaring at Jin.
"Because obviously you don't care about the danger that you were about to do if Yoongi and I weren't there." Jin stated.

"And what 'danger' would that be?" I ask sarcastically.
"You could've got caught by hunters, you could've died from natural causes, you could've been caught by hunters, you could've hurt yourself badly, you could've been caught by hunters, and, oh yeah, YOU COULDVE BEEN CAUGHT BY HUNTERS!!!!" Jin yelled.

"Well damn." I say.
"I've escaped them before what makes you think I can't do it again?" I say.
They looked at me confused.
"We saved you last time." They said.

"No, the time when I was 19 and I first got my powers, I got caught after they burned my parents to death, and then I escaped."

They had shocked expressions.
"That's, that's horrible Kook I'm so sorry." Taehyung said.

"It's fine, it happened two years ago."
I was surprised that Hoseok didn't tell them what I told him that day I was crying.

I looked at him, and he gave me a saddened smile, and then winked at me.
"You're secrets aren't safe with me."
That's what that look said.

I was happy that he felt that way, but my mood deflated when I realized we were still on different sides.

"Anyway, back to the original topic, I doesn't matter if you escaped or not. It was only one time, and it's still too dangerous." Namjoon explained.

"I don't care. It would hurt me more that all of you died at my hands instead of me getting caught by hunters and dying ok? I care about you guys, but you always seem to forget that."

I was angry, upset, defeated, but most of all, disappointed. They push my thoughts away, saying that they couldn't trust the impossible, even if I was their friend- they tell me that I shouldn't do anything dangerous for their safety that they seem not to care about?

What a load of bullshit.

"I can't with you guys, I just can't." I say, my frustration finally taking over.
"Don't say anything- just don't, and hear me out, because this is the last time I'm talking about this."
And the last time you'll hear my voice.

"You guys may not care, but I do. It seems like I'm the only one who cares for your safety, when I'm supposed to only be caring about mine.

I love you guys- believe it or not, and when you bluntly tell me that you can't even trust the impossible, even when it's from me- your friend, the person you've been with for over two years?,It hurts- it really does.

I tried to leave because it's not safe for me to be with you guys right now. I may come back, I may not, and I was thinking about your safety, so that's why I tried.

If I try again, don't try to stop me, because me being near you guys puts all of us in danger, especially you guys."

They were silent, their faces scrunched up in concentration, their eyes off of me as they thought.

I lowered my head, sighing as this was the last time I would talk to them, since I was going to escape again, and I was going to make it.

"Well, we'll think about what you just said. But for now, just stay here, please." Namjoon said, the others agreeing with him.

Sorry Namjoon, but I can't keep your promise.

They left after everyone was silent for a few seconds, closing the door behind them.
I leaned back, laying on the bed once again, the dirt perched on my stomach long forgotten.

I was going to escape again.
I had to.

Taken
Lynn~~