🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙💙

"Wake up!!! Wake up!!! It's an emergency wake up!!!!!" I heard Namjoon's frantic voice shout in my head.

I sat up in alarm, throwing the covers off my bare chest as I ran out of my room towards the living room, where I found Namjoon and Jin in a panic.

"What's happened?" I asked.
"The hunters are here!!! You need to collect anything that's important to you and fast!!! They are killing supernaturals left and right!!!" Jin said, and that's when I noticed that Namjoon and him were carrying bags.

I ran back to my room to get my duffle bag from under my bed, and I started to pack all of my stuff.

I collected my books, photos, clothes, and necessities.
Once I finished I found my shoes and a shirt to put on, hurriedly leaving as I saw a gunshot pierce through my window and into the wall behind me.

I saw rapid fire bullets hit the walls behind me and in front of me as I tried to make it to the front.

Wood flew everywhere, blinding my vision.
Five minutes later, I make it to the living room.
Nobody is there.
The fear in my chest blossomed into full bloom.

"Guys!!!" My cracked voice called out, tears filling my eyes.
"No, no!!" I screamed searching for them, but only finding small traces of blood.

"No......." I whisper, feeling the nullifying around me crumble.

"Taehyung........."

Taken

"Guys where's Jungkook!!!" Jin asked, looking for the muscular raven haired boy.
"Jungkook!!" Jimin calles, scared as they were all hidden in the treetops, watching their house for a few months fall.

"Taehyung........"

"Guys!!! I heard his voice from inside the house I-"
It was too late, for the house was in pieces the next second, dust and debris everywhere, while the hunters searched it, like hungry crows searching for its dead meal.

"He he's......"
Taehyung said helplessly, not being able to finish his long gone sentence.
They watched and watched, but the hunters didn't find anything, much to their hope, but also disappointment.

"He could be alive, but I don't think so. There's to many sharp pieces, he couldn't have survived." Namjoon said, his logic coming out at the end, branding the harsh truth into everyone's heads.

"Come on, lets get going before they find us, we can't stay here for long." Hoseok says sadly, and starts to climb down the tree.

The others do the same, and hurriedly run away from the tragic scene, soon blending themselves in with the crowd of normal people, away from their old happy lives.

Taken

"Shit!" I hiss in pain as soon as I wake up, wondering where I am or how I got here.
My eyes widened as I remember, and also teared as I acknowledged the loss I felt.

I looked down at my body, and my eyes widened in fear.
I had long syringes in my body, stuck in all the open wounds I had from the house.

My head felt bandaged, and I couldn't feel my legs.
I had on steel cuffs on my wrists, but not on my legs, making me worry to death.

They were connected to the bed I was on, making it impossible to escape, especially with my injuries.

The door in front of me opened, and I looked up, squinting my eyes as light fled into the once dark room.

My eyes widened as I got a glimpse of the woman who entered.

"Sarah......" I say, my thoughts drowning out as I stared at the now woman who I once was friends with.