CHAPTER ONE

Y/n P.O.V

As i enter libertas academy gossips can already be heard, not that i care about this idiots, but it still irritates me they're like beetles buzzing and it's so annoying, when will they stop spreading idioticness, i mean some of them are nice like.....

'Yow yow look jeon Y/n is here!'

'She looks gorgeous as always.'

'She's so cool!!'

And some are straight up bullshits.

'Tch. The bitch is here.'

'There she goes with her earphones on like a freaking cool kid wannabe.'

'What so good about her any way.'

'That I'm not you.' i said in my mind.

'She's not even that strong.'

'What's so special about her anyways i'm definitely ten times better than her!'

If you're better than me then you should know what whisper actually means like you guys aren't educated enough to even know what whispering is.

When i entered the classroom all eyes on me and they all stop whatever they're doing or talking about, i just sat on my sit and rest my head on my desk and fall a sleep.

-----------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

"Hey, listen, we're gonna make it out alive ok? Trust me on this." Y/n just nodded her head and they keep walking...well more like sneaking, Y/n tour her eyes around and there's a lot of kids around her probably like 6 or 7 at the age of 7 or 8 and there's 3 of them 10 or 11 maybe.

As they're walking quietly "Look mika and Y/n we're almost at the exit!" A kid whispered-yelled and the boy beside Y/n just giggled "Ok ok calm down, we'll get there haha." But only a few steps away from their freedom someone blocked their way all of them look scared and terrified the man that just appeared then spoke"Well well, look at these little lambs trying to escape, fufu, now how about we have some little fun." The man laughed hysterically then come at the kids so fast that they didn't saw it coming, then.....

"JULIUS!!" The boy named mika yelled..

-----------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I jolted up awaken by that dream... i look around me nobody seems to notice i had a nightmare scenes they're still doing whatever.

But that dream what is it... and why can't i remember any of it at all.

And.....who's...mika....?