CHAPTER NINE

No one's P.O.V

A punch hits Seulgi's abdomen and her body collided with Y/n.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"AAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!"

Y/n and Seulgi screamed as both of them were sent flying to the other side of the field.

"Come on you two, you guys can't win the tournament with that kind of strength and distraction!" Jungkook scolded the both cause of them not giving all their powers.

Jungkook and Somi are training the youngsters, getting them ready for the upcoming tournament in two weeks.

*-*FLASHBACK*-*

After Y/n got home with Jungkook from school the other day they were immediately greeted by an exited Somi, waiting for her by the door.

"Took you guys long enough!" Somi was waiting for them impatiently since she got home an hour earlier than the two.

"What are you so exited about?" Y/n asked confused of what her sister is acting, Somi gets exited easily but her excitement right now is over the top.

"Because our school is having a festival tournament!!" The three of them went inside as the two older squealing and squawking, exited about the upcoming event the school is going to hold.

Still having the topic of the tournament talking about, like what they're going to do about it or how are they gonna prepare for it. "Oh I know!" Jungkook suddenly yelled startling the two girls. "What?" They said in unison, curious of what the eldest thought of. "How about we just train together? Me, Y/n, Somi, and Seulgi. It will be helpful since all of us is powerful enough to go up against each other." Jungkook suggested "that's great, I'll just ask Seulgi about it tomorrow." Y/n agreed to her brother's idea.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Y/n already informed Seulgi about their plan and she agreed to it.

*-*END OF FLASHBACK*-*

And that's how Y/n and seulgi ended up flying everywhere because of Jungkook and  Somi's attacks.

Y/n P.O.V

Well..... that hurts. Obviously. We've been out here in the fields for more than 5 hours already and, me and Seulgi only managed to put a few scratches on them.

I made eye contact with seulgi signaling her to run into the woods which she refused.
"No! We are not running away from them!" Seulgi shouted. This idiot we're not running away, where would we run off to to begin with.

"Ofcourse we're not idiot!" I drag Seulgi with me protesting. Once we arived far enough from them Seulgi immediately started complaining. "Can you shut up for a second. We didn't run away from them we are planning how to defeat them! You want to win right? Then listen to me." I scolded her with my cold tone that I rarely use on her. "Fine. Jeez you didn't have to scold me." I know how much Seulgi hates being scolded. Well that's the only way she would shut up.

"Okay. So here's the plan, here me out. In order to win we have to take away their bracelets, so here's what we're gonna do...."

No one's P.O.V

Jungkook and somi were still looking for the two youngsters for 15 minutes now.
"Where did those two go now."

Still looking for them, they past through many trees now, but still no sign. "C'mon, maybe they went deep through the woods." This time Somi leading them.

"WHERE ARE THE BOTH OF YOU LOOKING AT!!"

Seulgi suddenly appeared behind them, floding them with dark shadows. Them Y/n appeared in front caughting them off guard again. The second Seulgi get out of her vision, she blasts large amount of fire. "Run idiot!" They ran once again this time to the open field where they once were.

"Once they catch up to us I'll tie them up with my chains, then you use your second power which is explosion-" "Uh huh, and then?" Y/n was interrupted by Somi catching up to them already. "Wha-" Y/n was about to use her chains on her, but Somi was quicker. She punched Y/n ending up on the middle of the field. Seulgi was about to use her explosion on Somi but Jungkook suddenly went in front of her kneed her jaw, ended up beside Y/n.

The two older siblings making their way to the two girls lying down almost past out.

But they were surprised to see Y/n's chains came from under the ground wrapped around their limbs.

"Y/n! close your eyes!" Seulgi warned Y/n.
"Stun grenade!" White lights form from Seulgi's hand disabling the opponents senses. Despite having their senses jungkook still managed to grabed Seulgi's wrist, stopping her from what she was doing then Somi casted something clearing herself and her brother's senses. Y/n who saw this immediately charged at jungkook, but he slammed Seulgi in her body like a cloth.

Seulgi still in his hands and now Y/n below him stomped one foot. "How could you guys expect winning at this rate?" Somi scolded the two half conscience. "But we still won didn't we?" Those words come out of Y/n's mouth, all of their attention is now on her.
She looked at Somi showing what's no her mouth.... it's the bracelet....between her teeth.

"What the? How?" Jungkook looked at his wrist confused. "I took the chance when you slammed Seulgi into me." With that being said she passed out completely.

"Well that's smart." Jungkook said clearly amazed by her sister's action. "It is. But don't you think we've gone overboard on them?" Somi stated concern for the younger ones.

"We did, but it will make them stonger. They won't improve if we're only giving half of our strength. They have to get stronger." Jungkook who turned serious all of a sudden said.

After training Y/n and Seulgi, the siblings trained with one another for atleast 3 hours, after their done they both carry the youngsters to heal them on their house.

This is gonna be a painful week for the bestfriends.