CHAPTER FOUR

Jungkook P.O.V

We are now on are way to school, After what Dad told us last night we were super cautious and alert with what's around us, I was driving to school with my two siblings with Somi beside me and Y/n at the back I was focused on the road, But I noticed a black car has been following us for a couple of minutes now.

"Seatbelts on. This is going to be a bumpy ride." The two just look at me confused,
Then Y/n look at the side mirror of the car, She caught on fast "We're being followed huh?" She said/asked "Yeah." I simply said "Since when?" Somi asked "I don't know, But it's been a couple of minutes now."

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel "Hold tight." I speed up but they're still keeping up with us, I kept going left and right till we lost them. Or so I thought "persistent bastards." I looking in the rare mirror, I repeat and repeat mt turns till we got to school without anyone following us.

We're walking through the hallway and no one speaking, Then Somi said something
"We'll just talk about it at launch, For now let's go to our respective classes we're going to be late if we don't sperate now." She said with a smile on her face. "Yeah." Me and
Y/n said at the same time, "Well be safe and careful bye you two." I said and left glancing at them leaving already.

---------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I'm in my class staring out the window while Seulgi keep throwing paper balls at me the whole entire period.

I was still spacing out thinking who was following us and Why whould they follow us.

I felt someone tap my right shoulder I look at the owner of the hand and it was Seulgi, I gave her a questioning look she rolled her eyes at me, she freaking rolled her eyes at me! Not that I don't see that every day.

"Kinesics period is already over idiot" I look around us and we're the only one left in the classroom "get your training uniform and change already." "Why?" I asked, Seulgi just facepalm at my question "We have training period next, what else?" Now I'm the one who rolled my eyes at her "Whatever."

After changing our clothes we head straight to the school yard, We already saw our classmates there talking to each other.

'Have you heard they're moving to our wing?'

'No way!'

'I'm not even joking.'

'Holy shit! I'm so exited to know which section they're in!'

'Yeah me too, I wish they're in our section.'

Everyone keep talking about someone or a group since they're saying 'they're' moving to our wing, Me being me I didn't care nor bother about it.

(A/n: wing is like their departments or some thing there's three wings which are left wing main wing and right wing you are on the main wing.)

Seulgi seems to take notice on what they're talking about as well "who do you think is moving? Everyone seems worked up of them moving." Seulgi asked me "I don't know and I don't care ask them if your curious." I replied back at her she just pouts at me and ask someone else.

She comes back to me with a shock expression "what?" I question her rising one of my eyebrows "They're moving to our wing."

"Huh? Who?"

"Twice."