PROLOGUE

_____________________________

3rd person P.O.V

"GO!LIVE!" He shout those words as i kept running and running and running till who knows where, as you keep running and crying, your feet is numb from running bare foot on the snowy path, you tripped over something that caused you to fall down the slope, you keep rolling on it until you reach the bottom of the slope.

You stayed there for a while not caring of what's going to happen next.

After some minutes past, a man in white suit and red coat approached you with his men on his back, you were scared, you were so scared to the point that you're visibly trembling, then the man spoke"So, the prophesy is true...."
He trailed off before he continues saying "you are coming with us young lady, we need you to."and he hold out his hands for you to reach and said"You want revenge on those demons right? Then come with us we will train and hone your powers" as you heard that you stand up from your knees, but you didn't took his hands.....

You hugged him.

Both of you fell on the snow as you cried on his chest, both of you stayed in that position for a good 2 minutes or so, then you spoke "I will kill every single one of them." You said anger and rage visible from your voice.