CHAPTER EIGHT

No one's P.O.V

The room is filled with excitement as the girls introduce their group name everyone listening and cheering except for one person.

"Ne! Hi I'm Park Jihyo the leader of the group! please be good to us and sorry in advance for my members they're a bit troublesome at time!"

"Hi~ my name is Im Nayeon! The most gorgeous and fabulous one in the group."

"Sup guys the names Yoo Jeongyeon, no. 1 no jam bro. pleased to meet all of you."

"And my name is Hirai Momo, I can be your best friend as long as you can buy me jokbal everyday!"

"Hi my name is Minatozaki Sana or you can call me yours~~"

"Myoui Mina." 'Dang that's cold.' Some of the students thought including Y/n but she'll never admit that.

"YO!! I'm Kim Dahyun please take care of me!"

"Hello! I'm Son Chaeyoung no jam bro no.2 please take care of me!"

"I'm Chou Tzuyu please take care of me."

"Ok you may seat on the vacant seats I still have to announce something to all of you." Ms. Seohyun Said and they follow her instruction.

(A/n: Here's the seating arrangement the ones that don't have a name just think of it as random students and that's not really how the classroom look like

(A/n: Here's the seating arrangement the ones that don't have a name just think of it as random students and that's not really how the classroom look like.)

----------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

A pale looking girl sat beside me and smiled at me "hi my name's dahyun. I guess I'll be your new neighbor now." The girl named dahyun introduced herself to me and offered a handshake still smiling so damn bright at me 'that could literally freaking blind people.' I thought.

I just stared at her hand until Seulgi slap my arm "Aww... what was that for?" I whispered-yelled 'cause the teacher might hear us. "Be nice,she's offering a handshake." The bear said then glared at me trying to intimidate me but that can't faze me I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Jeon Y/n." I accept her handshake which cause her to smile even brighter. 'Holy god(jihyo).'

Then the teacher fake cough to get out attention which she did. "You guys at the back, you all done with the introductions now? May I continue? " "Yes ma'am." I said politely. I may be a bitch but I still respect teachers here.

"So as I was saying, the school will be having a festival tournament in two week from now, which all of you will take part in. And no you don't have a choice all of you will join it, the event will also pick 15 students from each wing, then compete with the other wings for who will compete with schools, that's why all of you need to participate in it. You'll be battling against either your schoolmates or your classmates, this is not a team fight for each class, your all going individually." The bell rang which indicates that lunch break has started.

"Well that's all if you have questions about the event I'm in the faculty room. Have a nice meal to you all see you on the next meeting." As Ms. Seohyun leaves Seulgi immediately turned to my direction. "So?"
She asked. "So?" I asked back she rolled my eyes at me. "Yeah keep rolling your eyes at me, wish you find a brain back ther- aghh!" This girl just effin' slap my arm! We keep bickering and smacking each other till we heard a multiple chuckles beside us.

Me and Seulgi turn our heads in unison just to see nine girls looking at us laughing. "You two look cute together." Said the girl who I believe is....chaeyoung?

"OH HELL NO!!" We said in unison 'Over my fucking dead body that I will date this woman!' "Alright chill, we were just joking with you two." Jeongyeon who I think her name is defended.

----------------------------------------------
*-*Time skip*-*
----------------------------------------------

AT THE CAFETERIA

Were eating silently....actually let me rephrase, that I'M eating silently while the others or chit chatting with each other.

'Why are they even eating with us?'

*-*FLASHBACK*-*

"Hey um... would you two mind if we eat with the both of you? We don't really know were the cafeteria, is in this wing and it'll be great if all of us could be friends!" Nayeon said 'No.' "Yeah sure, why not!" 'F U kang.' "Alright then let's get going!" Jihyo said or shouts I don't know anymore her voice is too loud.

*-* END OF FLASH BACK*-*

"YAH! JEON Y/N!" Seulgi suddenly shouted at my face "huh!? What the hell kang!?"
"I've been calling you for 2 minutes now what's on your mind?" Seulgi asked with concern in her eyes. "Nothing.... just thinking about the tournament on how should I prepare for it." I half lied, well I am thinking about it.

"Come to think of it, we also don't know what to do about it, we haven't participated in a tournament before." Momo said. "Neither did us, but it needs 15 people from each wing, make that 6 in ours, since the 9 of you is already guaranteed to win." I said in monotone. "But still, you'll never know, Ms. Seohyun also said it's an individual fight bo teams, we might fight with each other at some point." Mina replied with the exact same tone.

After that topic we just talked with each other, but mostly them. We all have the same schedule and seems like all of ua got closer in no time. But I'm still cold to them. The day went by with just laughter and giggles then I went home with my siblings.