Day 9 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's topic.

Topic~Write about happiness

I believe our happiness depends on our thoughts and mindset. If you feel that something , or the situation isnt making you feel good or better than you should not continue with it. Do something that makes you feel alive.

Find a life and a purpose and work upon it. I feel one shouldnt blame people and situations for their loss or heartbreaks instead stay optimistic and try to seek happiness in selflove , in kindness , in little things , in someone's happiness.

I have already mentioned before about the things that make me happy but I forgot to talk about one thing that makes me super duper happy.

Its not a thing but basically babies and their cute little smiles. I really adore babies and love to play with them.

My sister ie mama's daughter is now 4 year old but I have seen her growing and have enjoyed every phase of her growth through videos and honestly I have treasured every little thing related to her .

So basically its not only about Aarika but all babies , they make me smile and make me realise how happy I am with them.

The feeling of holding that little finger is beyond depiction. So yes my happiness list is though long but very simple.

You all can see my wallpaper , thats my favourite picture with her😍.

11th June 2020

Thats all for today . See you all tomorrow🌻

Keep loving
keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤