Day 30 ✒

So hello guys , for one last time over here. Finally we all have reached the end of this book. This is the last day of my challenge. I really enjoyed alot Hope you all have the same feeling .

Thank you labhya08 for this amazing challenge. Had a great fun. Got to know so much about myself and yes felt even more happier on sharing it with dearies , my readers and friends here.

Well, whatever when ends do bring sadness but today's topic is something I do the whole day happily and willingly . Its something I love doing and this something is nothing but Writing because of which I am here so lets start.

Topic~Write about , what do you feel when you write

A writer is someone who pens down her thoughts , her experiences , her wishes and desires in her work and therefore we can say a writer's mind is never blank or empty.

Honestly speaking even in a writer's block , my mind keeps on connecting words and incidents so that my idea works and my readers like it.

Readers, they are the ones who uplift my passion and I am grateful that I have found many through this platform.

Well, talking about writing brings immense peace and joy to my soul. I feel every cell of my body , enjoying in this world of words.

A 13 year old girl when started writing poems in her diary didnt knew that one day she would be so passionate in this field. I always loved writing and whenever I used to travel , I always kept a diary , a pen , a novel with me. The three were , are and will be an important part of my travelling bag.

When I joined Wattpad in 2018 , I started as a reader like many others and the passion for reading grew more and more with every great story that kept me hooked over here.

Sitting alone on 15th of june 2018, I just thought of an idea for a Samaina Fanfiction and I started thinking of the plot for that particular story. After thinking alot , I finally published a draft that night ie around 11 pm .
The next day was my birthday so I just enjoyed the day and later checked the votes and comments on my story's introduction . I felt good that yaa so many people do wish to read my work so finally it all started from there.

Today, after 2 years of me writing here , I feel I was lucky enough to get so much love and respect from everyone I am connected with.
This love made it possible for me to publish 54 stories till date and it also brought back that lost poetess in me.

The lockdown was a special one for me atleast as I got enough time to give wings to my dreams by participating and winning the poetry contest on instagram , by being nominated in several awards on this platform  , giving interviews for rainbow writers and Critics and also winning a tag of Best Shayari Writer in the tag fest of the fandom awards.

Also, I got enough time to polish my skills and write more poems and excerpts . This writing challenge is also a part of my journey and honestly I learned so much through it. I overcame my fears of not sharing some things, I actually shared alot of incidents of my life which were hard to tell. I felt much relaxed and easy , it made me connect with you all even more .

Writing keeps me alive , I wont be wrong if I say this. In reality too, I am very talkative and love to know people and share with them. I love to listen and I always find solutions to help them but whatever I think , I aspire to do comes out though writing only.

Some people say, the one's who fail to express in person tend to write and take out their emotions , I also do this but I am still good in expressing my emotions in reality too but its just that I have to think twice before doing that .