Day 26 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's topic.

Topic~Your school

Centre Point School , its my school's name and I am there since the age of 4 . I joined in kg1 and till class 12th , I was in this school only. I am lucky and really blessed to take admission in one of the best schools of our city . All thanx to my mother and dadaji who really worked hard for my admission as in those days my father was in different city for work.

School , this place is heaven for me, I might not be wrong if I say that I have some worst and the greatest experiences in this place itself.

May be school life is more about lessons than evolution I think.

People say, once you mature you know how valuable and precious your school life is. Honestly, its very true. After leaving the school, I completed my graduation and post graduation from two different colleges and still the longing I have to revisit this place is something else.

I found good friends , I found love , I met some really amazing teachers and they all are still a part of my life. I never forget to wish them personnally on Teacher's Day and on any other occassion.

It feels so great to be in touch with the people you have literally grown up with.

Talking about my school, as you all can see in the above picture it looks like a castle and honestly being a lover of princess worlds and fairytales since childhood , I used to feel very special every morning while going in.

It has a big infrastructure with every section properly constructed. We had all kinds of games and sports like basketball court , badminton hall , Tennis ground , Cricket pitch and football ground, art and craft rooms , music rooms for Western music , Indian music , Tabla and Dance room too. Also, there are two swimming pools one for babies ie nursery and kg students of Mother's Pet Kindergarden while other one was for grown up kids and adults.

Computer room , yoga hall , seminar hall , auditorium , a big stage for annual programmes , a separate ground for Sportsday and also a skating ring for skaters and roll ball players was there.

A quite big library with all the books including children's books, Mystery , mythological , subject related books and many more were there too.

There were different staircases , one was Jack and the Bean stalk , painted with its characters , one was a tornado kinda staircase , different floors had big wallhangings and softboards for which house competitions used to take place . There were four houses ie Red blue green and yellow . I was in green house and I always participated in softboard and music competitions. I have been a part of morning though reading and news reading in the assembly too . Also, was in dance and choirs since class kg1.

On our sportsday , I used to participate in Marchpast and drills.

I was more in studies and was a merit student , it really felt good whenever my name was announced for prize distributions in assembly.