Day 11✒

Hey guys I am with today's topic. Do read and give your views 🤗

Topic~Talk about your siblings

So as I have mentioned earlier , I dont have any sibling , I am a single girl child.

But yaa this doesnt make me sad anymore because I am happy in my own world now.

When I was a kid , I really wanted a younger brother. I used to feel sad when my friends talked about their siblings but I lacked that person in my life. I used to smile when the young ones in my auto chit chatted with me about their day . In those 15 minutes of travel back to home , I used to feel happy with the presence of a younger one. I always thought of names for that unborn brother😁.
Once I had named him Aniket and later called somethinng else. My parents did try for another child but it ended up with a traumatic situation for our family.

I was seven year old when my mother faced a severe miscarriage which was actually a stillbirth ie the baby was born dead. My mother's life was in danger at that time and I didnt knew anything about all this.

It was 11 june I guess when this incident took place. After 5 days ie on 16th it was my birthday and my mother was in hospital. When I went with a cake to meet her , she was looking very weak. I didnt knew anything and also I was too young to understand that what actually had happened. For me , it was my mother's illness because of which she was hospitalised.

And now 2 years ago my mother told me that when I visited her at that time , the doctor who saved her life ie her gynaecologist had mentioned that the little baby girl was my carbon copy. She looked exactly like me.

Sometimes this thought just crosses my mind and makes me sad that I actually lost my replica years ago.

Well its becomming too depressing now so lets talk about something good.

God isnt that unfair , he really blessed with 5 best siblings actually cousins but no less than my real brothers and sister for me.

In my family , we all are single child ie my eldest bua's son , then second bua's son , the maasi's son and mama's daughter ( the youngest member)

So as well all are singles , that void is somehow filled with their love and support. Both my elder bhaiyas are very supportive and understanding . They pamper me with all the love whenever we meet. I really love and respect the two alot.

My maasi's son is 7 year older to me and he is too cute but sometimes really annoying as he keeps on nagging and teasing me everytime , also in messages and phone calls. But when he was a little kid , he filled that gap and that emptiness as I used to shower him with all my love in our kolkata trips ie during summer vacations. I dont remember a single departing moment , when I had not cried during separation. So ya I love him like my real brother only.

Last but not the least, my youngest one , my little munchkin ie Aarika is 4 and a half year old (yaa 18 years younger to me ) As I have mentioned in the previous post she is my reason of happiness and I really miss her alot everyday. Last year in this period I was in hyderabad and honestly those were the best moments with her which I will cherish , always❤

~13th June 2020

Hey guys thats all for today , See you all tomorrow with a next topic😊

Keep loving
keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤✒