Day 27 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's topic.

Topic ~Someone who inspires me

Inspiration is something we all should take for every action and reaction. I feel that a highly and positively  inspired person is the one who could lead the world to the right path.

Talking about inspiration, so in my case I am inspired by almost every other person I meet in my life.

The good impactful people teach me some really useful things which I keep in my mind as guidance for future while the negative ones are also helpful as they teach us things we should not do in our lives.

First and foremost I am inspired by my mother. We all should learn from our moms because she is the one who has experienced a lot , faced a lot and is been through some really tough phases of life. Honestly , I everyday learn something new from my mother and about her , so she learns things from her mother ie my nani.

Right from guiding me to take decisions wisely and being calm to teaching me some basic kitchen tips and minute things of day to day life , I have always followed her footsteps like an obedient daughter.

Though with the advancement in our lifestyles we all do feel that we know more , through surfing , through internet but at some point we do realise that mom is always right😂

The next inspiring person of my life will surely be my father . I have seen him smiling for us in the toughest phases and this is what I call strength . Physical strength is nothing when compared with the internal strength we attain as a person and he is the strongest when it comes to dealing with the world and situations.

He is a soft hearted person and sometimes the cruel world is too bad for such kinda personalities. Me being a girl who believes in rightfullness and justice , just cannot tolerate anything wrong happening around , especially to my father so yeah I do not like this soft heart and say nothing to anyone attitude but still my poor heart is really very kind may be just like his.

So yaa I cant deny the fact that while dealing with people and situations and also behaviour wise I am inspired by him. He taught me how to smile and never lose hope in tough times.

I am inspired by family members like nani nanaji dadaji dadi  bua bhai mama mami , my friends , my fellow writer friends , my readers , Ashi Singh , Randeep Rai , Shashi maam , Sumeet Sir ,Shehnaaz Gill  , Siddharth Shukla,  Deepika Padukone , Ranveer Singh and many more people.

Savi Sharma stories have inspired me alot and honestly , they are very relatable and real , just like the way I love.

While travelling to college , ie during my auto rides as I have mentioned in previous parts , I meet several kinds of people with different lifestyle, different dreams , different struggle story but the one common thing that binds all of them was their determination to never give up . No matter how miserable their lives have been , no matter what they all are facing , I have seen everyone running to achieve an aim , to fulfill their dream or to atleast survive while being alive.

They all have inspired me alot and though I didnt knew anything about their lives , I understood one thing that to understand a crowd we should learn to be in it as its vital part.

So inspiration , though a small word hold a big meaning and importance in our lives.

Lastly ,

Get inspiration from someone and keep inspiring everyone🌻

~29th of June 2020

Thats all for today , see you all tomorrow with the next topic.

Keep loving
keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤