Day 16 ✒

Hey guys I am back with today's topic. Do read and give your views

Topic~Someone I miss

I have this very bad habit of not forgetting people and the memories related to them . Either good or bad , either happy or sad , I usually remember everything related to the person.

Sometimes , I feel as if someone has placed an extra memory drive inside my head. Just the mention of any person and I will surely remember a memory with him or her.

So yaa , forgetting someone is really difficult in my case. I just wish that I stop thinking but some memories bring back those emotions too quickly.

The person I miss alot is my grandfather ie my Dadaji. I was quite young infact just 5 year old when we got the news of his sudden road accident. He was coming back home while driving his scooter when an auto driver coming from the wrong direction , bombarded with his vehicle and he died on the spot.

I still remember that black day of our life , I was busy playing but waiting for him to return home. I was very attached with him and wanted to see him as quickly as possible. His office was in another town , 2 hours away from my place. He visited us only in the weekends . That day , that week he specially took an off to spend the day with me but this misfortune happened which shook us emotionally. The trauma was really bad and till this date , I get visions of the entire scene, his death news , his funeral , the cries , my father's silent tears , just everything. I remember how I ran towards his body , saying "Mat le jao dadaji ko , kaha jare hai " .

So this incident is something I wont ever forget.

Sharing some really good memories with him.

♡Whenever he came back home , I used to  jump over him and then he inmediately took me along  for a ride on his scooter. He used to buy paans for the entire family while for me he bought those red square cherries.

♡Our first four wheeler was a Maruti Van and he had added an 'Ashi' written sticker behind it .

♡ I never ate daal when I was a kid but my dadaji's idea worked and I started liking daal roti. He used to mix roti and daal and made a mesh which we call "chur ke khana" .
When I was 4 year old , I said
"Dadaji mujhe chura ke khilao na " and everyone laughed at this . He sweetly replied
"Beta tujhe main kamake khilauga , churake nahi " .

So yes  my accidental wrong word did  gave me such a good memorable conversation with him.

♡ My first bicycle was brought by him and he used to teach me how to ride it and now all I have is just a picture of me riding that bicycle and those unforgettable memories.

He really loved me alot and this is something I remember very clearly. If ever I get a chance to bring him back then I surely wish too because without him , the family will be incomplete always.

Whenever, in school we were asked to write a letter to someone , it was always him . In 10th class, we were asked a question in pre boards , the question was
"Write a biography on your grandfather " .

I wrote everything , whatever I felt including the sweet memories too.
One day my classteacher who was  our english teacher came to our class and she made me stand and then appreciated my writing saying
"It was really very emotional , the best biography written  in the entire class "

Honestly, this was my first ever compliment I received for writing . It was a special one and so I still cherish her words now .

You all can see my wallpaper added above . These are some special moments with him❤🌹

Also , I know its quite a heartbreaking topic but I am honestly missing Sushant Singh Rajput and Irfan khan. For Sushant , my heart just cries everytime I see anything related to him. Last night I was awake till 5 am and was watching his videos and crying , this is really depressing , I wish we could bring him back 😭

So guys this was all for today see you all tomorrow with a new topic.

~18th June 2020

Keep loving
keep supporting
lots of love
Ashi❤