Doc x F reader x Lion

ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏʟ ^^
~____________________________~

You clutched your side breathing heavily, you've been hit as your team was pushing. A terrorist had spotted you in their cameras and got a lucky shot to your hip. Even though it only grazed the side of your hip it still made an entry and exit hole.

Your vision was becoming blurry quickly, you heard heavy footsteps, shouting, gunshots, and a mix of everything else happening around you. You could see Lions bright yellow uniform getting closer and closer, but it was too late. You blacked out completely.

You were surrounded by your thoughts, past memories, generally just a bunch of goofy family memories that made you tear up a bit. You missed your family, a lot but you couldn't go back. Last thing you would want is to put them in danger.

"Olivier I got it, trust me she will be fine." that voice.

"Gustave are you sure? She took a pretty bad hit and I thought we would be too late." was it.. The voices almost sounded like they were underwater.

"looks she's crying in her coma, that's not ok!" I was crying?

"it's completely normal, she could be having a flashback."

You slowly opened your eyes, instantly regretting it. The bright lights blinded you, you covered your eyes with your arm, noticing the medical wires on them. "shh she's waking up Olivier, last thing we need is her scared on the drugs."

You kept opening your mouth to talk, but nothing would come out, Almost like you were mute. "Y/N can you see me?"

You looked around, vision still fuzzy. Sure enough you could see Lions yellow uniform, and a dark blue one. "it's ok." a hand went to your arm then to your hand squeezing it reassuringly.

"if you're not ready to wake up, you can go back to sleep." your eyes felt heavy, but you didn't want to sleep you wanted to know what happened.

"wh-w..whe" a finger to your lips cut you off, "hey it's ok, these painkillers are pretty strong so just relax."

You closed your eyes, surrendering to the drugs. You saw more memories of your family, sitting at the table praying with them, opening presents, chasing your siblings. You could feel a tear run down your face, you really missed them, you had been on active duty for too long.

The next time you opened your eyes it was a lot darker then last time, your vision was almost clear now. You looked around, the lights of the medical bay were off, only the lights emitted by the machines were still on.

You looked to the side to see Olivier sleeping in a chair next to your bed, his arms crossed and head down. He still had his yellow pants and black boots on, but a white T shirt was in the place of his uniform shirt.

Had he even showered,or eaten? You were a bit confused, Oliver's never really payed attention to you, he always looked past you for everything. Did he just feel bad that you got hit?

You shook your head, I should be grateful he even stayed here for me. Gustave was gone, or so you thought. He walked in putting a fresh blue shirt on, you tried to look at his face and not his toned abdomen.

He froze for a second seeing you awake, before hurrying towards you. "My dear you're finally awake, how are you feeling?"

"tired.." was all you could say. He chuckled "I bet you are, we were almost too late so I had to use stronger drugs."

Olivier shifted in the seat, still asleep you both turned your attention onto him. Doc pointed to Oliver, "he's been here for a few days, he was really worried about you."