Kapkan x glaz x reader part 2

ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ -

ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ 1000, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴜʀʀᴇᴀʟ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀʏ 1, ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

Before entering timurs room again, frost flagged you three down walking over quickly.

"hey guys, we have that ceremony to attend to tonight, six needs you three there too."

Kapkan sighed shaking his head, obviously not wanting to go, timur pat his shoulder maxim immediately calming down.

"it could be fun, plus it's not like we have a choice." You and kapkan nodded looking back towards frost.

"we'll be ready in a few." glaz entered his room, you and maxim parting ways to go get ready for the celebration which was being held at a fancy hotel.

The dress you chose was short on purpose, the (color) material hugging around your waist and upper body perfectly.

You decided to leave you hair down, taming it with hair spray creating a sort of wet look to it.

Finally being done with touching up on your makeup, you walked out of the room to see glaz leaning against the wall right by your door.

Glaz was speechless of you, as you were speechless of him. It's not everyday you see workers in rainbow wearing tuxedos, looking formal for events.

"damn." be exhaled snaking a hand around your waist.

"let's go see if max is ready yet."

The skin his hand touched turning hot as you both walked, your heels clicking against the tile flooring. Smoke walked by whistling in your direction, timurs hand tightening pulling you closer to his body at the sound of it.

Maxim walked out of his room, after locking the door he turned to see you and timur walking towards him.

They were both matching, their ties just being the only color difference, their hair combed into a more approachable appearance.

"You both look sexy." he bit your cheek playfully, timur laughed gently pushing him off for you.

You hadn't realized until now, maxim was wearing a thumb ring which was unusual especially for someone like him.

"whered you get that."

He seem confused following your gaze to the shiny silver ring.

"it was my dad's, he wore it out to stuff like this so I kept tradition, now let's go before they leave without us."