Buck x reader

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs, ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴄʜᴀɴᴋᴀ x ᴋᴀᴘᴋᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 💌 ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴀʀ... ɴᴏᴘᴇ! ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ, ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 💌 ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ sᴀᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀɴᴀᴜ. ♡

The silent hacker duo of rainbow, well at least one of you was silent, Grace had a certain determination of annoying people with her brain power.

"actually Mira that component should go there, so it stops sparking."

"good grief." Mira sighed fixing the component, but moved it back into place soon after she left the workshop.

You on the other hand had a certain interest in laying on the couch watching the lines upon lines of glowing codes shoot across the screen, something about knowing they were working effectively was satisfying to you.

Maverick sat in the middle of the soft cushiony couch, he had been examining his tattoo for awhile, letting your legs rest on his lap which didn't bother him.

The person taking up the most space was Maestro, who sat down without removing his gear creating less space, his cigar smell filling the air.

"y/n would you take a break from that damn tablet for at least a minute? your nails tapping on it is driving me crazy."

"sorry.." You whispered hiding your face with it. To not annoy maestro, you tried using your fingertips which proved difficult at first.

Maestro sighed laying back on the pillow below him, you kept in a giggle imagining if the pillow had feelings it would probably be yelling for help.

The sound of the TV turning on made you annoyed, it was impossible to work with background noise, especially with distracting movies.

You put a leg to the side, your socked foot hitting the carpet below. Maverick gently picked your leg back up letting it rest on his lap again.

"Yknow Bandit...likes to turn the tv on and walk out." he quickly said seeing your confused and somewhat flustered reaction.

He quickly reached to retrieve the remote switching the tv off, Dominic walked in, popcorn in hand.

"what the hell man?"

"I-its ok! I'll go work someplace else.." You quickly slid your legs off maverick rushing out of the room.

You passed Eliza in the hallway walking a bit faster when she nodded your way. You sighed finally making it to the second break room, ace fast asleep on the couch being the only person in the room.

You sat down on the recliner chair, the light grey cushions immediately welcoming you with a comforting hug.

After some sweet quiet time of programming your new prototype was ready to be tested.

You held the tablet up pressing the activate key, the screen turned black and white, so far so good..You turned it in aces direction to see a low red glow emitting from his body.

The thermal worked like a charm, you turned it back in the direction of the entrance, the door was open unlike before when it was closed.

Before you could even react, your tablet was yanked from your hands.

Vigil stood in front of you, his gear still on from his mission that maestro had been on too, he held the tablet above his head daring you to try and retrieve it.