Caviera x F! Reader

Felt motivated to write so I figured why not treat you to two chapters in one night.
____ _

"come on Taina!"

Your body was aching and sweaty, with each forceful kick or punch your opponent and best friend Taina laid upon your skin created an echo sound through the training room.

The only audible noises being both your grunts and the sound of the mat below your feet sticking to your sweaty skin when pushed down or even thrown down.

Lion, blitz, and six stood on the sidelines, both the operators having stars in their eyes cheering you both on, six having his arms crossed observing silently.

After a recent battle between corporations, Six had the members of them box against each other, to one ease the frustration, and two have an excuse to see who still had it in them to be a part of team Rainbow.

He had to admit you and Caviera never ceased to amaze him, you two could be fighting after grueling hours and still wouldn't go down without a victor chosen.

"give it up cav." You said with a chuckle, your arms still raised in a defensive stance but your body language was sloppy from tiredness.

You could see the small smile on her lips, her skull face paint having smudged from the sweat.

"not until you give up first."

You threw another punch in her direction just for it to be blocked by her arm, you grew nervous already knowing your body was gonna give out in any second.

Luckily six chimed in noticing you both slow down, someone swinging or kicking every few seconds instead of immediately.

"enough you two."

You both sighed heavily immediately falling onto the mat below you, except your body didn't fall backwards, instead it fell fowards onto cav.

Luckily she seemed too tired to care, your head rising and falling with each of her tired breaths.

You had never seen Taina romantically until recently when she had been sending mixed signals, giving you a lot of unnecessary attention at times, but in the end it always ended up with you interrogated or stunned.

Now was one of those extra attention times, her hand coming up to comb the loose hairs that stuck to your face.

"alright you two, let's get you fed and then bed."

Blitz picked you up by your arms, you immediately missed Tainas touch, but you didn't protest as your muscles were aching and sore.
____ _

After showering and drying your hair off there was a quiet knock at your door.

Tossing the towel you had used to dry your hair to the side you opened the door to be met with a visably fatigue Taiana.

"hey what's up woah-"

Cav collapsed against your body, her bodyweight almost sending you backwards into the floor if you hadn't collected yourself before that fate.

You sighed to yourself closing the door with your foot before straddling her tired body close to your own.

"hey." You whispered, shaking her a bit, only she didn't respond.

"Taiana."

"shut up and let me sleep here."

"good grief." You sighed backing up to lay on top of your bed, her body falling with yours onto the soft sheets you missed since the minute you woke up in the morning.

It was a long moment of silence, you were almost positive she had fallen asleep, You tried to move as little as possible to turn the bedside lamp off.

Caviera was faster sitting up to turn it off, she wasted no time returning to her spot, her cheek rested against your collarbone gently.

"I don't even get a thank you for this?" You chuckled reaching over to retrieve a soft blanket.

Caveria shifted with you but was quick to sit up leaving you in another state of shock, only it wasn't the bad kind.

Her lips left a lingering kiss to yours in the darkness, you silently cussed yourself out for turning off the light so early and missing the chance to see something like this.

Cav pulled back, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around herself leaving you to lay frozen, your lips still tingling from the sensation only moment ago.

"there's your thank you."
____ _

Something quick and hopefully cute for you guys, I was thinking about a dokkeabi x reader x Thatcher chapter, but I am definitely doing a warden x reader christmas special.