Hiya guys!!!

So this is me first story and I know this is gonna be extremely boring but if you like it then vote and comment. Also if I am wrong about something then don't hesitate to correct me.

And I am gonna ramble a bit.  So patience.
I am also thinking about writing more stories and I have 4 more so I want you guys to vote for the two that seems interesting. Here are the summaries:

1) FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (Lilo)
    Louis had gone through a major breakup. After 2 years of dating he and his partner finally split. He thought he was done trusting people and didn't wanna date anyone again. His best mate Liam agreed on being his friend with benefits and their main rule was 'Not to fall in love'.
But the thing is that Louis falls in love.... and worse, with his friend with benefits.

2) Adore you (niam)
    Niall is a single, amazing dad who works in a cafe as a barista. He wasn't really into dating and focused on his job so he can pay enough for him and his daughter. But when Liam walks into the cafe and becomes a regular customer, will Niall be able to avoid falling for him?

3) It'll always be you (Larry)
    "Long relationships don't work, Harry. ".
     "Are you gonna break up with me?! "
       "I have no other option...
Where Louis doesn't believe in long distance relationships and breaks up with Harry as he and his mom are moving away. Years pass and they move on but everything changes...
Also has Ziam😉

So vote and comment on which 2 stories you want.
I am gonna stop now😅

                                 HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 😁😁😁