Party

"Liam. We have exams next month. You really think a party will help?" said Harry as I told him bout my plan of holding a party in the weekend. "I know. I know. But maybe it will help in clearing our minds. Like the pressure.".

"Fine. But I swear if I fail...." I laughed. "You won't. Trust me your head will be cleared and you will feel less pressurized.". "Did you ask Niall? And Zayn maybe?" Harry asked. Hmm. "I invited Niall. But Zayn.... do you think his brother would let him go to his ex's party??" I asked.

I mean Louis and I had broken things in a very bad way. I don't think he will allow his step-brother to attend my party. Also, not like I wanted him to allow. I am not being rude but Zayn is nothing but a distraction. He keeps on distracting me with that cute little ass of his. And God, that sexy voice and the way he bites his pretty pink lips. Ugh. Here we go again.

"Liam? Liam, mate Ya okay?? LIAM!!" Harry called. I snapped outta my thoughts and said, "Yea. What?". "You okay?" I nodded. I guess I am. "Do you want to invite Zayn. I can ask him. I have his number." I shot my head up. Harry had his number?! "What?? You have his number?! Oh god really?? But maybe Ya can. Let's see if his whore of a bro allows him" I scoffed. "Liam. Zayn is 19. Do you think he needs his brother's permission to go to a party. And besides its none of his business. He is not coming.

He has got a point there though.

"'Kay fine. Bye mate. TTYL." I said and hung up. It's gonna be fine right? Yes. Come on. Zayn is just a little crush. You will get over him soon. Stop over thinking, Liam. I thought.

I was so wrong.

(Skip to party)

The place was pretty packed up. The living room was a mess of people jumping, dancing, grinding, making out. It had only been 20 mins and almost 50 ppl were here. Ugh. How many did Harry invite??

Harry had helped me arrange the house. Whilst I setup the bar he made space on the living room. He had placed to big speakers at the sides and a microphone at the center. For karaoke. I noticed Zayn hadn't arrived yet.

"Hey mate. Did Zayn tell he's coming?" I asked Harry. "Yea he did. He said e might be late. Chill dude." Harry replied. I nodded and then went to the bar to have a drink meanwhile.

After like, ten mins. He arrived. He was wearing ripped jeans with a chain hanging out from his pocket. A leather jacket hiding the white shirt underneath. Oh fuck. How much I loved leather garments on men.

But what scared the crap outta me was the Louis Tomlinson walking in behind him. Fuck. I regretted not keeping a guard outside. Zayn walked right towards me and as I was scared, Louis did too with a smirk on his face. Shit....

"Hey man. Thanks for inviting me." Zayn said. "No biggie. Have a drink?". "Sure".

"Hey babe." Louis said still smirking. How bad I wanted to wipe the that smirk away by punching him. "Don't babe me. What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat. He chuckled softly, "Awe. Come on Lili. And an answer to your question. I came here to watch Zayn. As you know he is me new brother and I need to have a watch over him. Also why not meet me love?". This piece of.... "Fuck off. He is not a baby. He is 19." I scoffed.

"Hey Liam. Where are the others?" Zayn thankfully came and saved me from that smol shit. "Uhh.. Hey. Umm. They are right there I guess. Lemme come with ya." I said in attempt to get away from Louis ASAP. I walked with him and Louis shouted, "Take care of me brother, asshole!!". I shot a middle finger at his direction. He just chuckled and went away to drink. And probably look for a boytoy.

Hiya!!
Sorry for making Louis such an asshole. But believe me he will get better. And I know this was pretty boring. And this book is going nowhere but I will keep on writing cuz I am bored this quarantine. Also me exams are coming. *😥😭* The syllabus is gross. Indian History is not the most interesting subject.

I will stop rambling. I love talking. Sorry.

Angay,  have a good day or night and don't forget to vote and comment.
xx ❤❤