Lunch.

We went to the cafeteria to grab food. Well, when Niall is there it isn't really 'grabbing food's it's like 'grabbing the whole cafeteria'.

"So, what were you chatting about with Zayn?" I asked as we sat down at an empty table. "Umm... Not much. We talked to each other and uh we just chatted. He seems like a decent guy." he replied.

I saw as Zayn entered the cafeteria and made his way to the food counter. "Shall we call him here?" Harry asked. We agreed so he called him and minutes later Zayn was with us with his food.

"So are you guys usually this friendly? Or something is up?" Zayn asked. "Haha. Actually we are friendly. We know how lonely people feel on their first day so yeah we give them some company." Niall said as he stuffed bread inside his mouth. I still wonder how he is so slim even after like eating 10 times a day.

"Oh. Thanks. You guys are not like people told you are." Zayn said with a smile. Hmm now what did ppl tell him?? Harry thankfully asked it before I could.

"People said that you guys are extremely rude and disrespectful. They said you are bad and like poison. Especially Liam.". Oh wow. He knew my name. "Who told you that?".

"People. Like the teacher in charge and also me bro.". "Bro? You have a brother who studies here?" I asked in curiosity of knowing the person who said this rubbish about us. "Half brother. And yes. His name's Louis Tomlinson. He is a popular footballer here. I hope you know him.... ".

Wait...LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON!!!

Louis is my ex-boyfriend. I dated him for 2 years and he split up with me. More like cheated on me. He knows me so well yet he said I was like 'Poison'. Why the fuck can't he leave me alone?!?!

Harry and Niall were looking in shock at me. I nodded at them signalling I am fine though I was not.

Zayn was looking at me too and then realization hit his face and his eyes grew as wide as two guff balls. "Wait. Are you Liam James Payne??!" he asked. I nodded. "Shit. Louis will kill me. But you know? I know what happened between you and Louis. I am sorry he cheated on you. And do you want me go?" Zayn spoke.

I shook my head no and said, "No it's fine. I am over it. Thank you. And no. You can stay.". Why would I have a problem with him staying?

"So Zayn. Are you gay?" Niall asked bluntly. Niall was really blunt with his questions and didn't know where to stop. I am gonna kill him I swear.
"Uh... Ummm.. No. I am straight I think." Zayn replied biting his lip. And darn. He looked so Fucking sexy. I wonder how those lips would feel around my cock- Stop. I said to myself. I had just met this guy and I was thinking about blowjobs?! He is straight Liam!!

I wish he wasn't.

"Vas this?" Zayn asked looking at Niall's plate. "I have no clue. It's delicious as fuck so I am eating it. I am gonna get another one. This is awesome!" Niall replied. "No Ni. You already had three of them. Stop. Stop for God's sake. It's not good. Just because you aren't getting fat doesn't mean it's healthy. No more." I said shaking my head in a disapproving manner. Niall whined again but this time got denied by Harry.

Niall can really get outta control with eating. He loved eating and that wasn't a problem. The problem was that he won't stop eating until he is full. And it's not healthy at all. He didn't get fat but it wasn't good for his health. Jesus. I needed to something bout his eating habits. Sigh.

We finished lunch and went into our on ways. While Zayn walked ahead of me I caught a glimpse of his ass. It was curvy. It looked so fuckabl- stop. He is too adorable for your dîck destroying his ass. Ugh. I was getting hard. Fuck. Guess I need to jerk off at the washroom now. I hate this feeling.

So again this is a short chapter but I spent 30 mins on the cover and wrote 3 chapters. So it's tiring. I need sleep. I promise an update tmr.

Vote and comment also if I made mistakes don't hesitate to correct me.

Have good day or night guys.
xx ❤