7

(This is no more Liam's POV. It's uh third person's POV?)

Liam was a mess. His head was circling around Zayn. He kept on saying to himself that he cant fall in love with Zayn. He thought that Zayn was just a little crush. But soon he realized that he wasn't just a crush. Liam kept on thinking about Zayn's pink, perfect lips. How his laughter sounded like heaven, his smile which seemed to light up his whole world, his little curvy ass and how it would feel like around his dick- let's not go there. His perfect quiff, his voice. Fuck. He realizes he is falling. Falling hard.

Liam is falling.

"You don't look good lad. Everything alright?" Niall asked. "Yea. I am fine. Just tired." Liam lied. Niall gave him a disapproving smile, not believing Liam but didn't push.

"What do you think happened?" Harry asked.
"I am not sure 'arry. He doesn't look good. I refuse to believe that he is fine." Niall shrugged. "Do you think it's Louis?" . "What? No! It can't be him. I am pretty sure that Liam is over him. And don't take that asshole's name. I have a doubt it's Zayn." Harry replied.

"Zayn? Why?" Niall frowned. "You know. Liam had this crush on Zayn. And maybe now it's more than a crush? I don't know. But in my opinion I guess it's Zayn." Harry said. "Wait. Liam crushed on Zayn?! Oh my gosh. And you think now it's more than a crush?" Niall asked and Harry nodded. "Fuck. Liam. What did you get your self into?".

Liam's POV

I could not concentrate in class at all. My mind was ZaynZaynZaynZayn. His lips, his ass, his voice, his touch, his hair, his tiny structure, his chiseled jaw and perfect cheekbones. Ugh. I was literally tired. I tried to convince myself that I am not in love, I can't fall in love with thoughts like he is straight, he is Louis's step-brother and that I don't fall in love. But it definitely did not help.

It just seemed like what? Love at first sight? Eww no. I am not so cheesy. But really something attracted to me to this Zayn kind of guy. What was it? God.