Snogging

The party was on full swing. I, Niall, Harry, Nick, Ed and Zayn were sat in a circle. Harry suggested on playing truth or dare. And we were on it.

I was surprised that Zayn joined us. I mean he's straight and all of us were gay. So it was weird. But maybe he was drunk? Who cares. He is with us, sitting beside me. Harry had found out about my crush over Zayn. Jesus. He is a spy. And now whenever he catches me stealing glances at Zayn, he smirks and winks at me. God knows what is going on in that kid's brain.

"Shall we start?" Harry asked grabbing an empty bottle of tuborg. We all hummed in agreement and he spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Niall. I decided to ask him, "Truth or Dare?". He thought for a while and picked truth. "Who's your crush?" I asked mischievously as I knew he had a crush on Harry. And Harry too had one on Niall. They are just oblivious as fuck.

Niall's crush on Harry was clear as day. He would look for every chance he'd get to spend time Harry. He stole glances at him and looked at him like he was a God or something. He always blushed when Harry messes with him or complements him. Harry Was The most oblivious person in the world. While Harry was a bit good at hiding his feelings. He wasn't that obvious but the way he looked at Niall.... oh God. Like he would eat him right there. That love expression in his eyes.

Niall bit his lip and I saw Harry watching him with curiosity. Like he was waiting for the name of the guy who is so lucky to have Ni crush on him.

"Uhh.. Uh-huh. I-....I.. I have a crush on Harreh."  Harry's eyes went wide and I started laughing. They looked at me like what is so funny kind of expression. "I knew Niall liked him.". "What? How?!". "Are you guys really that oblivious. Did you look at the way Niall acted around Harry. The early he looked at him. And... sorry Harry but I am done with you to idiots being oblivious. Harry likes Niall to." I replied. More like 'in love with'.

"Harry? You... you like me?" Niall asked shyly. All of his bluntness vanished. If he was being blunt then he would have asked, Harry will you be my boyfriend? "Umm... Yeah. I do like you Ni. Very much." . The whole group was quiet. "Oh c'mon!! Ask a each out on a date assholes. Niall? Where the fuck did the bluntness go?!" I said impatiently.

Niall slowly, shyly said, "Harry will you do me a favor of going out on a date with me?". It sounded more like a marriage proposal. "Sure Niall. My pleasure.". "FINALLY!!! FUCK, YEAH!! I was waiting for so long!!" I beamed happily.

We got back at playing truth or dare. The bottle landed next on Nick. He was dared to twerk and he did it joyfully. Then it was Zayn. Fuck yes. I noticed Harry's lips forming in a mischievous smirk as Zayn chose dare. Shit. I knew what was coming. I tried not to kill Harry as he said, "Make out with Liam."

"What?" Zayn asked in surprise.

"You heard me. Make out with Liam.".

"But-" Harry cut him and said, "No ifs and buts. It's a dare. You have to do it.".

"He is straight Harry." I pointed out. He just shrugged and said, "Does it matter? Many dudes have kissed guys before. It's just a little make out session love.". Oh God. I am gonna -

I was snapped outta my thoughts as Zayn said, "I will do it. If Liam has no problem." I looked at him in shock. "You will?". He nodded. And that was the death of me.

Zayn leaned closer, his face slightly tilting. His hot breath on my lips. The second our lips collided, my heart stopped. Time stopped. I kissed him back as I grabbed his face in my hands. His lips moved softly against mine. I licked his lips demanding entrance and he happily granted. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and explored every single inch of it. He tasted so sweet and amazing. I grabbed his tongue and started sucking on it causing a groan come outta his throat. It seemed to turn me on so damn much. I started kissing and sucking on his tongue harder as a familiar shout was heard,

"WHAT THE FOOK IS GOING ON?!?! GET OF ME BROTHER CUNT!!". Shit.

We pulled away and found a very angry Louis.

"Louis, I can explain-" Zayn started but Louis cut him off. "What do ya have to explain?! You were making out with me fooking ex!!!". "It was a dare. And why the fuck do you mind?! You have no connection with me. Zayn's not even Your own bro. Why do you have a fucking problem?!?!" I said suddenly mad.

"I mind because I don't want a person like Zayn to fall for a Manwhore!!! I don't want him to be with a cheater!!" he replied. I laughed. "You were the one who fûcked four guys while being with me and I am the 'cheater' and 'manwhore'. Very funny Louis.".

He went silent. The guys were watching us ready to jump in action if we try to kill each other. Zayn was looking between me and Louis in shock. Guess Louis had told him that I had cheated on him or something.

"Still. You are no longer the person who loves. If Zayn falls for you-"

"Zayn is straight. And this was a dare. Why don't you calm your nerves?!" I cut him angrily.

"Whatever." Louis said, "It was all your fault. You were no more that interesting and I was bored with me ass getting filled up with the same dîck everyday. I felt captured. I wanted some other dicks.".

My heart ached in my chest. He cheated on me because he became bored of me fucking him. Those 2 years, I was just a slut to him. He dumped me and cheated on me because he was bored in sex. I felt tears brimming in my eyes and moments later they fell.

Suddenly a hard punch came across Louis's face. It was by Harry.

"You bitch!! You used my best mate for sex, cunt!!" PUNCH. "You played with his heart!! Asshole!!" PUNCH. PUNCH. PUNCH. PUNCH. PUNCH.

I had no strength in me to get up and stop Harry from killing Louis. I was still in a bliss and tears were running down my cheeks non stop. Thankfully Niall, Nick and Ed pulled Harry away before he murdered Louis. Zayn got beside me and rubbed my back, trynna calm me.

"LET ME GO!! I AM GUNNA KILL THIS MOTHER FUCKER!! LET GO!!" Harry struggled in their arms. The boys said something to him, I couldn't hear. He finally calmed down. I looked at Louis who was half-conscious. His lips and nose were bleeding. His eyebrow was cut probably due to Harry's rings. He was lying on the ground breathing heavily.

"Is... is he gonna be okay?" I finally asked.

"Really Liam. This shit played with your heart and you are worried about him?! Grow up. For God's sake, grow up." Niall said.

"I am worried. If he gets in a serious condition, Harry will be charged. My mom is gonna stop parties. And do you want to have jail issues with upcoming exams?! I am being sensible. Now clean. Make sure he is okay." I snapped.

Sorry again for Louis's character. It was a hella long chapter. It took me time to write it.
Anygay, I don't think many ppl are gonna like this book. But those who do, please vote.
    And don't hesitate to correct me if I am wrong somewhere.
Have a good day or night. xx ❤