Chapter 4: Baba?

Hello loves! Another update, a few more advances with Elizabeth and Avani and some of Avani's little space. Enjoy, 2k words!

Recap:
"Okay... I... found something and , I just..." The next thing she did made me horrified. She went into her pocket and took out my yellow paci. Anxiety filled my body, my biggest secret was shattered by my only friend finding out.

"Avani Avani, relax honey. You need to breathe." She was holding my shoulders and breathing in and out. Why was she not mad? Or freaked out?

"I-I... can explain... I... it's..."

"No need to explain, baby. I know what it is."

Avani's pov:

"W-what do you mean you know what it is...?" I asked her frantically as she moved closer to me, setting the paci in my hand.

"Avani, are you a little? Like, do you have a headspace?" Shock filled my face. Someone like Elizabeth, a badass surfer who stood up for me and tutored me, knew what a little is?

"Um... y-yeah... but how do you know that...?" She smiled softly at me, giving me assuring eyes.

"Well, that paci is too big for a baby. And I found it this morning on my bathroom floor. Avani, listen to me okay? It is okay to be a little and have a headspace. I'm a mommy dom! I know about the mdlg community and everything." My heart started racing and my cheeks turned hot. This beautiful girl... she was a mommy...? That just made me more nervous.

"Y-you are...? Do you um... have a little?"

"No love I don't. I mean, I did. But she wasn't very nice. She was a brat, and I didn't like that. But Avani , I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me okay? I love you the same." I smiled softly as relived tears filled my eyes. I jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Elizabeth.. so so much..." we sat content in each other's arms for a bit. We then decided to get up and go to the living room. We snuggled on the couch watching Pocahontas.

"Your paci is really cute, not gonna lie."

"Ugh! You're so embarrassing, shush!" My cheeks turned red again and I playfully pushed her away.

"You can't get enough of it ! Look you're blushing!" She pinched my cheek and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You know I could just kick you out my house, I'll shun you from visiting!"

"Yeah? And who's gonna tutor you?"

"... okay fine but I still don't like you!" We both chuckled and after a while Elizabeth got ready to go surfing. I decided to go grocery shopping, since my mom didn't do it.

"Just text me okay? I'll probably answer after I'm done surfing. Don't lose that paci again!" Elizabeth smirked as she left and I rolled my eyes at her, but I couldn't contain my laugh.

I plopped back down on the couch and re thought everything that happened. My feelings for elizabeth only multiplied. All the thoughts and dreams I had of her taking care of me... could come true? No, she wouldn't wanna date someone like me, I was being ridiculous.

I went up to my room and changed my clothes, grabbing my wallet and keys, going down to the garage to get on my motorcycle.