Chapter 7: Stay here with me

Hi guys! Yes I know it's been A WHILE, but I finally updated! A super sad moment up ahead, but there's some good stuff. I think we're finally advancing. 1.9k words!

Avani's pov:

I stirred around in Elizabeth's bed, my body was still a bit sore, but I was doing better. I sighed softly knowing I was wearing a diaper. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it made me nervous that Elizabeth did it.

I know she's a mommy, but it's still embarrassing. Plus, I didn't even know if her dad was home, so I couldn't go down to find her. I stretched and gently tiptoed into the bathroom. I sat on the floor, tugging at my diaper. I whimpered softly because I couldn't get it off. Just then, I hear footsteps coming towards the room. A soft knock followed at the door.

"Avani honey? It's Elizabeth, can I open the door honey?" I sniffle softly and wipe my tears away.

"Y-yeah... come in..." Elizabeth opens the door and frowns softly to see me on the floor.

"I... the diaper.. I couldn't get it off an an then I didn't wanna go downstairs cuz I- sorry..." She chuckles softly and kneels in front of me.

"Babygirl, you could've called me, it's okay. My dads at work right now. I should've told you that, I'm sorry. Do you want help changing baby?" I nod softly and make grabby hands towards her. She picks me up and brings me to the bed, laying me down.

"What are you feeling baby, panties or diaper?"

"M-maybe panties.. I wanna go house to get my stuff... then is it okay if when we come back I wear a diaper?" She nods and goes over to my bookbag where she packed clothes for me.

"Of course that's okay honey. I have some of your clothes here, are sweatpants and a tshirt okay?" I nod at her and shes quick to wiping me down and changing me. She gently sits me up and wraps her arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"My poor baby... I love you, you know that? And I care for you." My lip quivers softly at the love I receive from her.

"I love you more Elizabeth.. thank you.. so much." She grabs my hand and we head downstairs. She prepared eggs, bacon and toast with a bowl of fruit. We sit at the table and start eating, talking about school and other things.

"So babe, I wanted to ask you something. But... you know, never mind.." I look up at her quickly and shake my head.

"No no, ask Elizabeth, it's okay."

"Okay.. if you don't want to answer you don't have to. But.. that small box you pulled out from under your bed, what was it?" I smile softly at her and stand up.

"Just wait her one second Liz." I go upstairs into my bookbag and grab the small box she asked about, going back downstairs and sitting.

"You didn't have to get it... I'm sorry..." she whispers. I shook my head and start to open it.

"If I was uncomfortable talking about it and showing you, I wouldn't have Elizabeth." She nods and I take out a picture, a ring, and a wallet. I hand Liz the picture and open the wallet.

"That's me and my dad, when I was 11. We were at a river that used to be behind my old house. His name was Mason." I take out his I.D. And the things that were in his wallet.

"2 weeks after that picture was taken he got into a car accident on his way to work, that's the last picture I have of him. If I didn't take this stuff, my mom would've burned it or got rid of it" I sigh softly and take out a note that he had in his wallet when It was given to me.

"The note says 'Polly pocket, Vani bunny.' " That's what he used to call me, Vani bunny. I was begging him to buy me a new Polly pocket. So he wrote it down just for me.