Lumity:Going as friends

Luz POV

So, today Amity asked me if we could go to the dance together as friends. I don't want to go as friends, but for now I have to. We are going shopping later, and I'm exited but I need to ask her to go as my date sooner rather than later. But, I got a pearl necklace that I know she'll like. I can ask her with this. It's a choker, with pearls switching between black and white all the way around. She said that she's going to get a magenta dress, and I know that this will go lovely with it. So now I have the present. So now I have to plan. For the rest of the page, it's going to be a planning page since I don't have any notebooks.

Plans:

Gifts:Pearl choker, flowers

Where: garden, nighttime after shopping

Speech: Amity, I have liked you for months now, but I was too afraid to tell you. I thought you would reject me, but then I realized that's what love I all about. Taking risks. So now I stand before you, asking you to come to the dance as my date. If you say yes, then I will be overjoyed. But if you say no, I will understand. Here I have a bouquet of roses and a choker of pearls. Please at least take these. For me.

There, all my planning is done! And now, I'm out. Write later!

Surprise! Early chapter. There will still be two this weekend but I thought you guys might enjoy this to make up for not being able to do two chapters for the past two weeks. So here's an extra.