Lumity: It's a secret

3rd person

Amity walked out of the shower, feeling much calmer. All her stress and worry had faded, and instead she felt overly happy. She tried to cover it up, and it worked on her parents through dinner, but her siblings knew her too well.

"Children, could you please go do the dishes? Our servant has today off." Mrs. Blight said, tucking a loose strand of green hair back into place.

"Yes mother." They said in unison. They all walked over to the sink, and cast some spells to get the dishes started, like scrubbing and rinsing the dishes, drying them, and putting them away. It felt a bit tense between them, as if Em and Ed were waiting for Amity to confess something. She didn't. Finally, Emira spoke up.

"What are you so happy about?" She asked.

"Um, I just got a good score on my test. That's all." Amity responded. She did get a good score on her test and she was happy about it, but that wasn't why she was happy.

"Liar." Edric put in.

"I'm serious!"

The twins looked at each other, then back at her. "Suuuure." They said in unison.

"Ok, look, it's a secret."

"Oooh! Tell us!" Ed said,

"I'll tell you later, ok?" Amity responded, knowing she would probably try and avoid that chat.

Right after they finished the dishes, she went to her parents to be excused, and then ran up to her room. About twenty minutes later, Emira and Edric came in.

"You promised you would tell us." Emira said. Amity groaned.

"Fine, I'll tell you. So, today, I told mother and father I was at the library, studying. But, I was actually, at Luz's, you know the human's, house." Edric smirked. "Gross, Edric, no. We just hung out and...kissed." She said, suddenly, burning up.

"Ohoho, really?" Em said.

"Shut up! And you can't tell anyone."

"We won't." Ed said. Amity waited for the 'for a price' but it didn't come.

"Wait, that's it?"

"Yeah, what else would there be?" Em responded. "Now go to bed. You have class tomorrow." Amity smiles a little, before getting and getting ready for bed. That night, she fell asleep still thinking about Luz. 

Hey guys! Sorry this is out so late, if I don't write it in the morning it completely slips my mind and I had school. Anyways, we're verging on 10k! What are some suggestions for the 10k special! GachaCatt7 's next chapter will come out Monday. Stay safe!