Lumity: it's a secret part 2

Luz's POV

I woke up this morning, and instantly remembered what happened yesterday. A wide, dopey grin spread across my face. I quickly jumped up, getting changed into my Hexside uniform, and running downstairs to get breakfast.

"Woah, I haven't seen you this happy in at least a week." Eda said handing me a plate.

"I guess today is just a good day!" I responded, munching down the eggs, toast, and pancakes she handed me. "Alright, bye!" I said, handing her back the plate. I ran to the school building, and found Amity waiting outside with her siblings. When she saw me, she gave me a little smile and wave. I walked over.

"Well, we better get going." Emira said. They walked away and I walked up to Amity.

"Hey there." I said. "How ya doin'?" She giggled.

"Did you know you're a dork?"

"But you love me." I looked around, and lowered my voice. "I wish I could kiss you right now."

"Come with me." She grabbed my hand and led me around the school. We walked over to a tree with a bench next to it and sat down. I kissed her on the cheek and she giggled again.

"Did you know that your laugh is so cute?" I said. She looked at me, slightly annoyed.

"Stop flirting and kiss me."

After the school opened, we were standing next to Franklin, and talking. Gus and Willow came up to us.

"Uh, what happened?" Gus asked. I looked at them, and smiled. Willow seemed to have gotten the memo.

"What's even the story behind this?" She asked. Amity launched into explaining the whole story. After she finished, Willow asked, "Your parents are really letting you go with Luz?"

"Ha. No." Amity responded. "They don't have a clue."

"So, what are you going to do when they ask who you're going with?" Gus asked.

"I'm just going to say I'm going with some friends and have Ed and Em back me up." Willow was going to ask another question, but the bell rang. The dance is in one week, and I cannot wait.

Hey guys! GachaCatt7 was too busy this week to write this chapter, so I did. Their next chapter will come out next Monday hopefully. I hope you liked this chapter. Stay safe!