I. | 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚 & 𝐸𝑣𝑒

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑚 & 𝐸𝑣𝑒 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1640

          My movements stopped abruptly as I took in the sight. My heart pumping, eyes widened as I took in a shaken breath, preparing for the worse.

I'd been in my way to Mr. Tumnus' house by request of my father for his army. But now there was a slight dilemma.

Just ahead in a little valley stood a cave with a door open. Mr. Tumnus' house. But the door wasn't just open, it was ripped off it's hinges and broken.

I immediately reached for my sword and unsheathed it from its scabbard; which was wrapped around my waist.

I cautiously approached the entrance of the house, ready for an attack.

The first thing I saw was destruction. The inside of the cave was destroyed, furniture was thrown all over the little cave with dishes and decorations on the ground.

I let out a little gasp at the sight. It appeared that no one was here. I knew instantly who had done this. The white witch.

I clenched my jaw in anger at her very name.

"But why would she do this to Mr. Tumnus? He likes to keep to himself." I speak my thoughts out loud, frowning as I couldn't think of a possible answer.

Suddenly I heard voices from outside.

"Lucy!" I heard a boy scream, before a bunch of footsteps running to the cabin.

Four children come running into what used to be Mr. Tumnus' house.

Without hesitation, I pointed my sword at them. Luckily I hadn't taken my hood down, otherwise they'd be able to see who I was.

"Who are you?" I demanded, my voice strong and threatening, radiating power and dominance.

"Woah, woah, woah, we don't want any trouble" the blonde boy says. I narrow my eyes at them.

"We just came to see Mr. Tumnus." The little girl speaks up.

I looked at them for a few more moments before putting my sword away.