II. | 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑦

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.  

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWO ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑦 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1416

          "Ah, blimey it looks like the old girls got the kettle on. Nice cup of Rosie Lee." Beaver said once we got close to his home. 

"It's lovely!" Lucy complimented the little dam which belonged to Beaver. I'd been here once or twice, seeing Beaver and his friend Badger messing about on my walks past, but as far I could tell they were nice people.

"Oh it's merely a trifle, still plenty to do ain't quite finished it yet."  

"Beaver! is that you?" I heard a women's voice and as we got closer to Beavers home I saw another beaver whom I could only assume was Mr. Beavers wife.

"I've been worried sick, if I find you've been out with badger again-" Mrs. Beaver stopped talking once she noticed us walking along behind Mr. Beaver.

"O-oh, those aren't badgers." Mrs. Beaver said holding her hands close to her mouth in shock. 

"Oh I never though I'd live to see this day!" Mrs. Beaver said getting close to Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy and taking a look at each of their faces.

"Look at my fur," she said running her paws over it as she tried to flatten it out turning to her husband who had his arms crossed.

"You couldn't give me ten minutes warning?" 

"I would have given you a week if I thought it would have helped." Mr. Beaver said with a chuckle. The other four chuckling along with him, I tried my best to go unnoticed, not exactly wanting them to make a big deal about who I was and for them to focus on the humans.

"Oh come inside, I'll see if we can get you some food and some" Mrs. Beaver turned to look at her husband.

"Civilised company." she added before turning away and Mr. Beaver chuckled nervously.

Going into the Beavers dam I was immediately greeted by the warmth of the fire. The warmth felt like heaven after days of nothing but the freezing cold.

"Isn't there anything we can do to help Tumnus?" Peter asked as he sat at the table. Lucy was sitting beside him, Edmund sitting on the staircase, Susan was helping Mrs. Beaver with some tea and I was leaning against the staircase, hood and mask still up, covering my face.