IV. | 𝑈𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.  

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOUR ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝑈𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1565

         "There wasn't room, next to the jam." Mr. Beaver answered sassily turning to look at his wife before jumping up to climb the wall.

Slowly one by one everyone started climbing the wall. Peter stayed behind to light the way for us.

I quickly helped Susan push up on the wall and then I turned to Peter.

"You go first."

"No you go-"

"Look I'm the one with the sword, go!" I snap at him. He hesitated before climbing up.

Once he's up, I take one last look behind me before starting to climb as well.

"Here." I heard Peter say from above me. I look up only to see that he's holding out his hand. I look at it for a moment before grabbing it.

He swiftly pulls me up, just as I'm almost at the top he gives me one last tug to help me up, but it's a little too rough and causes me to stumble into him.

He instinctively wrapped his arms around me, to prevent me from falling flat on my face. Once I'm steady I look up at him, only to see that he's already looking down at me.

"Um...so are you gonna let me go or...?" I say awkwardly, mentioning down to his arms that were still wrapped around me.

"O-oh yeah, sorry." He says, letting go of me.

Peter then went over to help Mr. Beaver grab a barrel to cover the hole up.

Suddenly I heard a yelp. I turned around only to see Lucy laying flat in the ground on top of statues that looked like animals.

Wait.

No.

"I'm so sorry dear." I heard Mrs. Beaver say to her husband as they walked up to a statue of a badger. Who I guessed was Beavers best friend Badger.

"He was my best mate." He said sadly.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." I said to Mr. Beaver sympathetically.