VII. | 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.  

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1736

ཻུ۪۪۪۫Dᴀᴡɴs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

         "Dawn, Dawn wake up." I heard a voice mutter to me in a hurry. My head felt foggy and my body was aching all over. I slowly opened my eyes only to see the blurry outline of Susan.

"Thank god. Common you have to get up." She told me before throwing my arm around her shoulder and helping me get to my feet.

My eyes kept going in and out of focus and I could feel something warm running down the back of my neck from my head.

But I even in my condition I could tell that everyone was still in danger so I tried my best to retain consciousness and stay strong.

"Hold onto me!" I heard Peter as Susan held tightly onto me, me doing the same to her.

Suddenly I heard the sound of ice cracking, I looked behind me only to see that the waterfall had broke apart and in one quick move the water began to fall creating a massive wave that made us scream out as our piece of ice moved forward quickly.

Being underwater, I held my breath, keeping my eyes tightly shut until the ice we were holding onto finally resurfaced and I let in a big breath as soon as we were back above the water.

By now I'd almost fully regained consciousness, although my head was hurting tremendously.

As I turned to my left, I saw just in time that Lucy had slipped out from her coat and was going into the water. I quickly let go of Susan and dove underwater, trying to find Lucy.

After a few moments of looking below the water aimlessly, I began to panic. But as I turned once more I finally saw her.

I swam over to her, grabbed her by her shirt and swam to the surface. Me and Lucy both took in a deep breath of air, finally letting the oxygen reach our lungs.

I struggled against the current as I tried my best to hold both me and Lucy above the water but my struggle soon came to an end as we reached the river bank.

I pulled Lucy onto the river bank first before using all my remaining strength to pull myself up as well. My now, soaking wet clothes cling to by body and weighed down on my back as I laid on my front, using my elbows to hold my upper body up as I coughed up the last bit of water remaining in my lungs. Finally I turned onto my back trying my best to control my breathing patten.