III. | 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠

𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THREE ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THREE ༻¨*:·.
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1208

          "Hurry!" Peter called back at us as we tried running through the snow to look for Edmund.

"Going as fast as I can, Pevensie." I muttered to myself angrily. If I tried running any father I'd be laying in the snow face first.

Finally reaching the top of the snow covered hill, the first thing that you can see is the massive ice castle. The snow witches massive ice castle to be exact.

I could just make out a tiny figure opening one of the castles ridiculously big doors. Edmund. Soon his figure was lost, as the castle door slammed shut, sealing his fate.

Bloody idiot.

I looked over to Peter who was looking at the closed doors with a worried expression.

"Edmund!" Lucy called out and Mr. Beaver and I turned to look at her.

"Shh!" Mr. Beaver called out holding his paws out for her to lower her voice.

"They'll hear you!"

Peter let out a sigh before running forward.

"No!" Mr. Beaver called in a panic. I quickly reached forward and grabbed Peters jacket, preventing him from moving forward.

"Get off me!" Peter yelled out trying to take the jacket away from my grasp.

"Can you be anymore stupid! Look, I know your not from around here but it doesn't exactly take a genius to take one look at that place and know that it's somewhere you don't want to end up." I snap at him, he glared at me and I gladly returned the gestured.

Yeah, the feeling mutual buddy.

"You're playing into her hands." Mr. Beaver tried to reason with Peter.

"We can't just let him go! He's our brother!" Susan exclaimed worriedly, moving forward.

"He's the bait! The witch wants all four of you!" Mr. Beaver said to Susan trying to knock some sense into the Pevensie's thick skulls, to prevent them running into a trap.