I m p o r t a n t

Heyy guys,

I'm so sorry that I keep doing this but I'm under so much stress from mocks at the moment and I really need to focus on revising. I've got my first mock on the 23rd of November and my last one on the 14th December. And those three weeks in between I've got lots as well.

I'm really really sorry but I'm going to have to hold back on my updates at the moment, at least until after my mocks are over. If there's another wave of the Coronavirus in the UK during GCSEs and the schools have to go into lockdown then our final scores are mainly going to be based of of our mocks, so I really need to give my full attention and focus to them.

I should hopefully be posting chapters again on January 3rd, so during Christmas I can have a break from everything and spend time with my family as it's the small break between mocks and GCSEs. I can also try to get ahead on some of my chapters during that time so I can post them all on time once I start updating again on January 3rd.

I know that it's annoying as I've only started updating again, but I hope you guys understand. I'm so thankful for all of your support so far with my book and I really hope you stay around for when I start posting again in January.

I love all of you, so I hope to see you on the next chapter xx