Back to the Start

Austin's POV (will be for the whole one shot)

Thinking back on it, I can't believe I'm standing where I am today, watching my beautiful soon-to-be bride walk down the aisle. That same petite brunette I met only 5 years ago, when we were just 15. Now we're both 20. Everyone already knows how we met, didn't you see the please don't play the drums sign, and so on, so I'm going to bring you to the time where we became more than friends. The start of, what does the fandom call it? Oh yeah, Auslly.

**Flashback to 3 years prior, Austin and Ally are both 17**

Since Ally and I's careers had gotten so big, we decided that we would do a live stream so that we could, you know, thank the fans and everything. After all, they are the reason we were so successful.

We all headed up to the practice room and set the laptop down on top of the table. Trish and Dez sat in chairs while Ally and I sat on the floor. We didn't realize it at the time, but we had no idea of what personal space meant.

Anyways, I turned on the laptop and set up the live stream. "Okay guys, if you can see us, say...." I thought for a moment until Ally interrupted me.

"PICKLES!!" She blurted out with a huge smile on her face. She looked so adorable like that.

"Ok then," I chuckled, "if you can see us, say 'PICKLES!'" I slightly yelled when I said pickles, teasing Ally. She blushed and giggled a little.

We got a lot of comments saying PICKLES!, so we started the live stream.

"Okay, so first off we're going to answer some fan questions on Tweeter." Trish said, opening the app on her iPhone. "@/ausllyismylyfee says, 'to everyone: which of Team Austin do you feel you're closest to?'"

"I would say Ally because I've known her my whole life." Trish smiled at Ally and they hugged.

"I'm closest to Austin because he always has to watch me to make sure I don't tell anyone about his truck boxers." I gasped and covered Dez's mouth, blushing.

"Well, sorry buddy, but, um, I think I'm closest to Ally." I looked at Ally smiling and she blushed, looking at her hands.

"What about you Ally?" Trish said smirking.

"Well um, probably I guess, Austin. Because, you know, we write lots of songs together and stuff." She said the last part really fast.

Dez started fangirling as always while Trish looked for another fan question.

"@/teamaustinforevs says, 'I want to see you guys play truth or dare!'"

"Ooh! Fun!" Dez clapped his hands together. "I'll go first." He thought for a second, and then picked Trish. "Trish, truth or dare?"

"Umm, truth."

"What is your OTP?"

"Auslly, duh." Trish laughed as Ally and I turned as red as tomatoes. "Okay, Austin, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I was feeling adventurous. Trish tapped her chin in thought until Dez whispered something in her ear. Her face lit up.

"I dare you to kiss Ally." I was pretty excited actually, until Ally got up and ran out of the room. "Um, well I guess that's the end of this live stream, thanks for watching guys!" And with that Trish shut off the laptop. I ran downstairs, knowing exactly where Ally had gone.

I found her exactly where I knew I would, at the mall pond with Pickles the goose.

"Ally," I began softly, "are you okay?" She sniffled and spoke very softly.

"Yeah I guess, it's just that, I don't know, I was embarrassed. I know you don't feel the same way but I actually do like you and I guess I just-" I cut her off with a kiss. She was shocked at first, but I soon felt her kiss back. We pulled away for air and leaned our foreheads against each other.

"Ally, I do feel the same way, I have for a long time."

"Really?" She asks.

"Ally, w-would you like to be my g-girlfriend?" I stutter, looking at Ally with hope in my eyes.

"Of course I will." And with that she kissed me again.

**Flash forward back to the wedding**

"Ally Dawson," the priest begins, "do you take Austin Moon, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Ally smiles at me before saying those two words I have been waiting for since that night at the pond.

"I do."

"And Austin Moon, do you take Ally Dawson, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I smile wider than I ever have before.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I lean down and kiss Ally with more passion than ever before, and she kisses back, both of us smiling through it.

I now have the girl of my dreams, all because of one little game of truth or dare.