The Big Question

**Austin and Ally are 20 years old**

Ally's POV

Okay, I'm starting to get worried. Austin has been really distant lately, and I'm nervous that something's up with him.

I know, I know, I should trust him, but he's never done this before and it's got me thinking that there's something going on.

No, I don't think it's another girl, but still, I'm a little concerned. I'm gonna call Trish and ask her what she thinks.

I dial her number and she picks up after a few rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Trish."

She can sense the uneasiness in my voice. "What's wrong Ally? You sound upset."

"Have you seen Austin lately? He's been avoiding me and I'm afraid he wants to break up."

"Uh..uh..nope! Haven't seen him at all! Listen Ally I've got to go but I'll talk to you later, bye!"

"By-" she hangs up before I can even respond. What could Trish be so worried about?

I try calling Austin, but I get his voicemail six times. That jerk.

I decide to get some ice cream since I'm all alone tonight, my dad's still working at Sonic Boom. I open the freezer and pull out the cookie dough tub. Yum.

I sit on the couch with my ice cream and grab the remote. As I'm about to turn on the TV, my phone rings. I pick it up and see Dez's caller ID. That's weird, Dez never calls me.

I pick up. "Hello?"

"Hey Trish, can you keep Ally busy-" He gets cut off by Trish yelling in the back ground.

"DEZ SHUT UP IM RIGHT HERE!"

"Oops."

"What's going-" I get cut off again with Dez hanging up.

What's up with every one today?

^^The Big Question^^

All of my friends have been ignoring me and it's making me really upset.

I look at the clock. 10:30 pm. It's Saturday, but I'm still really tired, so I'm going to bed.

I change into my pajamas and take out my contacts. As I slip my glasses on, tears start to fall one by one. I feel so alone.

I get into bed and fall asleep, tears streaming down my face.

I wake up on my tear stained pillow and put my glasses on, becoming upset all over again.

Then I see something out of the cover of my eye. A sticky note?

I walk up to my door and peel the heart shaped paper off of it.

"Hey,

I've got a little game for you. Go to the place we first met for the next clue."

Is this from Austin? What's going on?

I drive to Sonic Boom and unlock the door. It's only like 6 am, so my dad's not working yet.

I walk up to the piano and find another heart-shaped sticky note wedged in between the keys.

"Well done!

Now find the person that ruined everything."

The person that ruined everything? Oh, I think I know who it is now.

I drive to Gavin's house and find him on his porch.

"Gavin, what's going on?"

"Sorry Ally, I can't tell you. But here's this." He hands me yet another sticky note and I read it.

"Sorry, I hope you're not mad at me for that one, haha.

You're almost there, only two more left. Next, go to the place where we had our first date."

Our first date? Okay, now I know for a fact that Austin is leaving these.

I drive to the Italian restaurant where we had our first date and pull into a parking spot.

They're closed, but there's still that same pink sticky note stuck to the door.

"Okay, last one!

Go to the place where I first asked you to be mine."

I arrive at the beach as the sun starts to set. Confused, I walk around until I start to hear music playing. I turn to see candles and roses forming a path leading up to Austin.

I gasp, covering my mouth as I start to walk across the sand.

I step up to Austin. "A-Austin, what is all this?"

"I love you." He kisses me softly.

"I love you too."

"Well good, because I have to ask you something." Is he doing what I think he's doing?!

He gets down on one knee, and I cover my mouth as tears stream down my cheeks. Happy tears, of course.

"Ally Dawson, my love. You are my entire life. Ever since I saw you, I knew we were meant to be. I love you so much and I always will, no matter how hard life gets. Ally, will you marry me?"

I'm bawling my eyes out now. "Yes Austin, of course I'll marry you!" I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his on my waist as we kiss passionately.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Austin Monica Moon.

//A/N: Again, sorry it took so long, but I hope you liked this one shot! I think it's really cute I'll try to update more often when I can. Thank you so much for reading!💘