Almost Too Good To Be True

Austin's POV

The dorky one. The sweet one. The little brunette. She's mine, and always will be. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve her. Really, I don't deserve her, but I try my best to treat her like a princess. Because she is a princess to me. She's my whole world. Okay, sorry I'm rambling, I'm just waiting for her to come back with the popcorn. We're watching Romeo and Juliet at Ally's house while the rain pours outside, the perfect date in my opinion.

The microwave beeps and Ally brings the popcorn over, setting it on the coffee table as she sits down next to me. I put my arm around her and she nuzzles into my chest. I kiss her forehead and she turns and smiles wide at me before giving me a confused look. "Uh, Austin are you gonna start the movie? Or do you just want to stare at me all day?" She smirks and giggles slightly.

I blush, realizing I was staring at her. "Yes, although I would love to look at your gorgeous face all day." I pick up the remote and click the play button.

^^Almost Too Good To Be True^^

It's my favorite scene of the movie but I'm not even paying attention anymore. I'm more interested in watching the little brunette sleep on my chest. I love to watch her sleep. Okay that sounded weird, but it's true. She just looks so peaceful and adorable when she sleeps. After a while I turn the movie off and fall asleep myself, cuddling closer to Ally.

I wake up and go to put my arm around Ally, but find no one next to me. I start to panic, fearing the worst until I hear the fridge open in the kitchen and relax.

"Hey sleepyhead, you finally woke up!" Ally chuckles, and I playfully glare at her, walking into the kitchen. She turns to get an apple and I wrap my arms around her waist, nuzzling my head into her neck.

"You know that I love you with all of my heart, right?"

"Of course I do."

"And you know that I would never, ever leave you, because I love you too much, right?" I look into her eyes.

Ally looks at me confused. "What's all this about Austin? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to say that I love you because, well, I actually don't know why I wanted to say it. It just seemed like I hadn't said it enough."

Ally laughs. "I don't understand you sometimes, Monica," I cringe as she uses my middle name and Ally giggles. "but that just makes me love you even more." She pecks my cheek and I blush. She's the only person who can ever make me blush, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

"How about I take you on a date?" I put out my hand for her to take and she intertwines our fingers.

"Sure. Where are we going?"

"That my darling," I kiss her hand. "is a surprise." She playfully glares at me and I chuckle. "So why don't you go get ready upstairs while I get everything ready for our date." Ally runs upstairs to her room while I gather everything I need for our date.

^^Almost Too Good To Be True^^

Once I have everything ready I sit on the couch and wait for Ally. I don't wait too long before I hear the gentle clicking of heels coming down the stars. My jaw drops as I turn around and look at Ally. She's wearing an adorable floral printed sundress with these cute little yellow heals. Sure it's simple, but I honestly don't like when girls dress too fancy for a date.

"Ready to go?" I hold out my arm like a gentleman and she links our arms as I lead her to my car.

I open her car door for her and close it once she's gotten in. I put a blindfold on Ally and we drive to the date. I set everything up while Ally sits impatiently in the car, which I find adorable.

Once I've finished I lead her out of the car and take the blindfold off. Ally gasps and covers her mouth as she sees the picnic blanket I set up in the park with candles all around it. Fake candles though, just to be safe. Again, it's simple, but we both prefer simple dates.

"Austin, this is amazing!"

"Only the best for you princess." I pull out a plastic princess tiara and she laughs as I put it on.

"Thank you, my prince." Ally giggles and starts to lean in, and I do the same. Our lips lightly brush and-

I open my eyes and sit up quickly. It was all a dream? I sigh and lay back down until I realize something. I have been hiding my feelings for Ally for too long, I need to tell her.

I get up and grab my coat.

"Where are you going Austin?" My mom asks.

"To talk to Ally."

//A/N: Happy New Year everyone! Thank you all so much for reading!💘 If you want, you can follow me on Instagram
@/alohamarano.💞

Auslly One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें