The Midnight Noise

*Austin and Ally are married and both 23*

Ally's POV

Austin and I were soundly sleeping when I was awoken by the sound of a door opening and closing. It was quiet, like the person was trying to hide their presence.

"Austin!" I whisper in his ear. "Austin!!" I whisper again, still receiving no response, just snoring. So I gently kiss him, and when I feel him kiss back, I pull away.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?" Gosh I love his morning voice. I smile but then remember the reason I woke him up.

"There's someone in the house." I whisper, turning to face him and scooting closer.

He wraps his muscular arms around me, and I feel safer just being close to him. "Listen, you have a big strong husband here, nothing's gonna happen, okay?"

"I know." I smile and peck his lips. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards our room and I move closer to Austin. It doesn't help that it's currently thunder storming, either. He starts to get up as the door opens.

"M-mommy, I'm scared of the thunder. Can I sleep with you and Daddy?" I relax as I see our three year old daughter Annie peek her cute little face into the room.

"Of course you can honey." Annie jumps under the covers between me and Austin and starts to doze off.

"Goodnight princess." Austin says, kissing Annie's forehead.

"Goodnight Daddy, Goodnight Mommy." Annie whispers as she drifts off to sleep.

"And goodnight to you too, princess." Austin smiles and I giggle as he leans over to kiss me.

^^The Midnight Noise^^

I wake up to loud yelling and a slight pressure on my stomach. I open my eyes to see Annie sitting on me with Austin laying next to me, both yelling "WAKE UP MOMMY!"

"Well then good morning to you too!" I chuckle as I give Austin a good morning kiss.

Annie covers her eyes. "Eww, Mommy and Daddy that's icky!" We pull away laughing.

Austin picks Annie up and walks with her to the door. "Well Annie, me and you are going to go make breakfast while Mommy relaxes."

"Ooh sounds fun!" Annie claps her hands together.

"Austin, that's sweet but you don't have to do that. I can make breakfast."

"No, Ally I just want you to lay back and relax while we make you an amazing breakfast." Austin runs out of the room with Annie and I can hear her giggling, which makes me smile.

^^The Midnight Noise^^

I had just closed my eyes for them to be opened again by a loud banging noise coming from the kitchen and then loud laughter. I go downstairs to the smell of burnt bacon and find splattered pancake batter all over the walls, and Austin and Annie rolling on the floor laughing.

"What did you guys do?" I try to sound angry but then end up bursting out laughing.

"Daddy f-forgot to put the top on the b-blendy thingy, and it e-exploded e-everywhere!" Annie says between giggles.

"Oh really? So Annie let's go upstairs and take a bath while Daddy cleans up his mess." Is smirk at Austin and carry Annie upstairs for her bath.

After I'm done with Annie, I bring her back downstairs to find the kitchen clean, but Austin still a mess.

"Daddy you look silly!" Annie giggles.

"Yeah," I chuckle, "why don't you go take a shower and then we can go out for breakfast."

^^The Midnight Noise^^

After we went out for breakfast, Austin and I decided, since it's a nice enough day out, that we should go to the park. So we park the car and I go to the back seat and get Annie out of her carseat.

"Mommy can we go on the swings?" Annie asks, pointing to the swing set.

"Sure honey." I bring Annie over to the baby swing and start to push her. After she's done swinging, she wants to play on the playground. So she runs off and Austin and I sit on a bench to keep an eye on her.

"She's so adorable." Austin says, watching Annie playing. I nod my head in agreement.

"She really is."

Austin leans over and whispers in my ear. "Just like you."

I giggle. "You're so cheesy."

He smirks. "You know you love it."

"You know I love you right?" I look into his eyes. And just like every other time we lock eyes, I fall in love all over again.

"Of course you do. How could anyone not love this?" He flexes his arm and I slap it away playfully. "Of course I know you love me. And I love you more than you could ever imagine." He kisses my cheek and Annie runs over to us.

"I'm tired. Can we go home now?" Annie pants, out of breath from running around.

"Of course we can princess." Austin picks Annie up and we get back in the car to go home.

//A/N: This was just a cute little one-shot, not much of a plot but I thought it was adorable. Thanks for reading💘☺️ and P.S. sorry it didn't work the first time, wattpad was being stupid😂😂